地道英语幽默笑话带翻译

2017-03-21

笑话使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松,在人们的日常生活中起着重要调剂作用。下面小编为大家带来地道英语幽默笑话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

地道英语幽默笑话1:

The world's cheapest man finally went to the dentist to have his teeth fixed,

一个非常吝啬的守财奴终于去牙科看牙齿。

"Well, sir," said the dentist,

“先生,”牙医说道,

"I'm afraid you've waited too long to get these teeth attended to. They'll all have to come out.”

“恐怕你拖得太久了,这些牙齿都要拔掉才行。

"How much will that cost?" inquired the skinflint.

“那得花多少钱?,’小气鬼问医生。

"A thousand dollars. "

“一千块美金。”

Here 's a hundred ,"said the tightwad ,"Just loosen them up a bit.""

“这里是一百块,”吝啬鬼说。“只要稍微把它们松动一点就好

地道英语幽默笑话2:

A Jew opens a kosher restaurant in London and puts a notice in the window:"ARABS NOT WELCOME"; a couple of days later, a person of obviously Arab origin walks in and requests a sandwich-so the cashier quickly runs into the office asking what to do. The owner decides that he really doesn’t want a scandal,so he orders,"OK,give him the sandwich, but charge him double--that should teach him."

一个犹太人在伦敦开了一家犹太教餐馆,在餐馆的窗户上写着:“阿拉伯人不许入内”的字样。过了几天,一个特征鲜明的阿拉伯人走进餐馆想要一个三明治。收银员马上跑到办公室问该怎么办。餐馆老板不想惹事生非,于是就说,“好吧,卖他一个三明治,但是要收他两倍钱,这样就能给他一个教训了。”

But the next day the same Arab is back again一this time for a full lunch; the owner decides" Charge him triple,he’11 get the lesson this time!” The Arab eats his lunch, pays without a quibble, praises the food and even asks for a reservation for 10 of his friends for the same evening. The owner decides`OK,1et him have the reservation, but if his friends do come,charge them tenfold!” The Arabs appear in the evening, have a large dinner, pay without complaining and even tip generously. So the next day the owner puts a new sign in the window: "JEWS NOT WELCOME."

但是第二天,那个阿拉伯人又来了,这回他要了一整套午餐。老板决定收他三倍的钱,这样他就知道厉害了!那个阿拉伯人吃过午餐后通通快快的付了钱,还称赞食物非常好吃,甚至预定了当天晚上十个人的晚餐。老板想了想说:“没问题,就让他预定,但是等他的朋友来了就收他们十倍的钱!”等到晚上,那些阿拉伯人真的来了,点了好多菜,毫无怨言地付了十倍的钱,而且还大方地给了不少小费。于是第三天,老板在窗户上写了一行新字:“犹太人不许人内”。

地道英语幽默笑话3:

And You Think You've Got Problems

你认为你有问题吗?

"Boy, have I got problems!" the man said to the psychiatrist.

“乖乖,我真的有毛病了!”一位老兄对精神病医生说道。

"Go ahead and tell me about them "

“继续说,告诉我你的问题。”

"Well, to start with, I've got an estate in the country,three Mercedes and a luxury yacht. ."

“喔,是这样的,我在乡下有房地产,另外还有三辆奔驰和一艘豪华游艇。”

"So, what's the problem?"

"那问题在哪里呢?"

"I only make $ 100 a week!"

“我一星期只赚一百块美金!”

以上就是小编为大家带来的地道英语幽默笑话带翻译,希望大家喜欢!

地道英语幽默笑话带翻译相关文章:

1.英语幽默笑话故事带翻译

2.英文幽默笑话带翻译

3.英语经典幽默笑话 带翻译

4.英语幽默笑话带翻译三人同舟

5.英语幽默笑话带翻译—地坑

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章