餐厅点餐英语对话80句

2017-06-06

在餐厅点餐时,你必备的英语对话常用句型80句。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅点餐英语对话80句,供大家参阅!

餐厅点餐英语对话80句1

May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?

May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I'd like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some goodwine?

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'd like appetizers andmeat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I'm on a diet. I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian diet?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.

餐厅点餐英语对话80句2

While Rene Redzepi's Noma restaurant reclaimed its title as the top spot at the unveiling of the annual S. Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants, the culinaryworld's version of the Oscars, how did Asia's top chefs fare?

号称餐饮界奥斯卡(Oscars)的2014年度圣培露(S. Pellegrino)全球50家最佳餐厅(World's 50 Best Restaurants)榜单近日出炉,Rene Redzepi经营的Noma餐厅重登榜首。那么,亚洲的顶级厨师表现如何呢?

In all, eight restaurants from Asia and Australia made the top 50, down from nine in the previous year. Most of those who made the list moved up on the ranking, while the list shut out two major culinary centers: China and India.

全球排名前50中,来自亚洲和澳大利亚的餐厅共8家,而去年是9家。这8家餐厅的排名大部分都有所提升,但中国和印度这两个烹饪大国却无缘上榜。

Nahm, the region's top restaurant which serves traditional Thai cuisine in Bangkok by Australian chef David Thompson, moved to No. 13, up 19 places from last year's list. Meanwhile, Les Creations de Narisawa, a Tokyo mainstay on the list in recent years with it sophisticated Japanese-French hybrid cuisine, came in at No. 14, up from last year's No. 20. Narisawa, led by Yoshihiro Narisawa, was the top-ranked Asian restaurant on the list in 2012 and 2013.

Nahm是一家位于曼谷的高级餐厅,主要供应传统泰式美食,由澳大利亚厨师戴维·汤普森(David Thompson)掌勺,今年它的排名上升19个名次,至第13位。同时,近年来东京餐馆界的明星──以复杂的日法混合菜式闻名的Les Creations de Narisawa排名上升至第14位,去年排名第20位。日本名厨成泽由浩(Yoshihiro Narisawa)掌舵的Narisawa餐厅分别于2012和2013年连续蝉联亚洲最佳餐厅。

Gaggan, a Bangkok restaurant by Gaggan Anand that marries molecular gastronomy techniques with Indian food, made its debut on the list at No. 17. The restaurant was given 'highest new entry award' for its showing.

Gaggan餐厅的主厨加甘·阿纳德(GagganAnand)将分子烹饪融入印度菜打造出了“解构”菜式,该餐厅首次上榜名列第17位,并被授予“最佳新晋餐厅奖”。

Amber, Hong Kong's top French spot led by Richard Ekkebus, came in at No. 24, up 12 spots from 2013. And Attica, the lone representative from Australia, ranked 32nd, down from its No. 21 debut in 2013.

由Richard Ekkebus执掌的香港顶级法式餐厅Amber位居排行榜第24位,较2013年上升了12个名次。唯一一家澳大利亚餐厅──Attica排名第32位,2013年为第21位。

Singapore boasted two on the list: Restaurant Andre at No. 37 (up from No. 38 last year) and Waku Ghin re-entered the list at No. 50.

新加坡的两家餐厅Restaurant Andre和Waku Ghin榜上有名,分别排在第37位(去年为第38位)和第50位。

The order of appearance of Asia's top restaurants wasn't a surprise -- already, the spinoff Asia's 50 Best Restaurant list was revealed in February and placed Nahm on the top of its region. But the global list wasn'trevealed until Monday evening in London at a red-carpet event that brought the 50 chefs together for a big party and unveiling.

亚洲顶级餐厅排名并不让人意外,因为亚洲50家最佳餐厅(Asia's 50 Best Restaurant)已在2月份公布,Nahm名列榜首。但是,直到周一晚间在伦敦举办的红毯之夜,全球排名的神秘面纱才得以摘下。当时有50位名厨参与了这场揭幕盛宴。

For the culinary world, the annual unveiling of the list is the biggest event on the foodie calendar and a mention on the list will boost business and prestige. Organized by U.K-based 'Restaurant' magazine since 2004, the list is created annually from the votes of over 936 chefs, food writers and other culinary insiders separated into 26 separate regions. Each region has 36 members, who each cast seven votes. At least three votes must be outside of the member's own region.

在餐饮界,年度排名是美食家的最大盛事,对于上榜餐厅来说更是名利双收。这项排名由英国著名美食杂志《餐厅》(Restaurant)于2004年发起,每年由分布在26个地区的超过936名主厨、美食评论家和其他烹饪业内人士进行投票。每个地区有36位投票人,每人手里有七张选票,其中至少有三票要投给本人所在地区之外的餐厅。

Long criticized for its bias towards Europe and the U.S., the list remains dominated by restaurants in the West. Noma unseated last year's top-ranked El Celler de Can Roca from Spain, which fell to second place. Osteria Francescana in Italy ranked third, followed by U.S. restaurants Eleven Madison Park and Coi. The highest-ranking restaurant outside of Europe or the U.S. was seventh-ranked D.O.M., in São Paulo, Brazil.

虽然榜单中对于欧洲和美国的青睐长期以来遭受非议,但今年排名的大赢家仍是西方国家。Noma战胜了去年排名首位的西班牙餐厅El Celler de Can Roca再次夺冠,El Celler de Can Roca屈居第二。位于意大利的酒馆餐厅(Osteria Francescana)排名第三,随后为美国餐厅Eleven Madison Park和Coi。除去欧洲和美国地区之外,位于巴西 保罗的顶级餐厅D.O.M.排名第七。

Asia's restaurants are gaining representation, but China and India were shut out of this year's ranking. Mr. & Mrs. Bund, a French restaurant headed by Paul Pairet in Shanghai, was No. 43 in 2013, but didn't make the 2014 list. No Indian restaurant has appeared on the list since 2006. And never has a restaurant serving Chinese cuisine cracked the top 50.

亚洲餐厅正竭力表现的更加完美,但今年中国和印度的餐厅却未能跻身前50。法国名厨Paul Pairet在上海开设的创意法国菜餐厅Mr. &Mrs. Bund 2013年排在第43位,2014年却未能上榜。印度餐厅则从2006年以来在榜单上就无踪迹可循。同时,全球排名前50的餐厅中从未出现过中餐餐厅的名字。

餐厅点餐英语对话80句3

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

第二步:餐厅预约

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

Nine o'clock should be OK.

9点应该没问题。

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的位子。

what do you have for today's special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

We'd like a table with a view of garden.

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We'll come around eight o'clock.

我们大约在8点到达。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

在今天的节目中,主要是告诉大家关于询问餐厅以及餐厅预约的常用句子。好了,今天的节目到这里就告一段落了,我们下期再见。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章