常用电话英语口语精选

2017-06-17

传统英语口语教学方法已适应不了时代发展,构建一个浓郁的学习氛围,提高大学生英语口语能力是大学英语口语教学的根本所在。小编精心收集了常用电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

常用电话英语口语1

打错电话怎么处理?

1.I beg you pardon? Miss who?

对不起,你说谁?

2.I’m sorry,but I don’t know that name.

对不起,我不认识这个人。

3.You must have the wrong number.

你一定是弄错号码了。

4.Come on.I know Anna’s there.Let me talk to her.

不要这样好不好。我知道安娜在那儿,让我跟她讲话。来源:考试大

5.There’s no one named Anna here. 来源:考试大

这儿没有叫安娜的。

6.Are you sure you have the right name?

你肯定没弄错姓名吗?

7.What number are you trying to dial?

你要的电话是什么号码?

8.I’d like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing,China.

我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话。来源:考试大

9.To Mr.Qin at 6634-6972.

找秦先生,号码是6634-6972.

10.Mr.Zhou,will you hold the line,please?来源:考试大

周先生,请稍等一会儿好吗?

11.There is no Qin at that number.

那个号码查无秦先生。

12.Will you check the number again,please?

请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

13.What the number I gave you,operator?

接线员,我给你的号码是多少?来源:考试大

14.I’ve given you a wrong number.

我给错电话号码了?

15.I’m afraid you have the wrong number. 来源:考试大

我想您打错了。

16.I suggest you look in the phone book.

我建议您查一下电话簿。

常用电话英语口语2

怎么打长途电话?

1.Hello.Overseas operator.

你好!国际电话总机。

2.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.来源:考试大

我要打对方付费的电话到日本。

3.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.

国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。

4.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?

妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?来源:考试大

5.You can call direct if you like.

如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。来源:考试大

6.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?

能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?

7.…and then dial the city code and the number.

然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。

8.Start with the international code which is 00.

一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。

9.What time do the special rates apply?来源:考试大

什么时候可用优惠价?

10.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。来源:考试大

11.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.

讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。

12.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.

我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。

常用电话英语口语3

别人的问题 自己的回答

打电话进来:

Is Yang there? (最常用)

Is Yang around? (次常用)

Hello, May I speak to Yang please?

Hello, Can I talk to Yang please?

如果正是本人:

This is he. (男的)

This is she。(女的)

This is Kun-Lin ( 你的名字) speaking.

You are speaking to him. (her)

You are talking to him.

如果是别人:

Hold on. (最常见)

I’ll get him, Hold on please。

Hold on, let me see if he is here。

One moment please.

如果他正好不在:

No, He is out. (最常见)

No, He is not here. May I take a message?

No, He is not in。

No, He is not available。

No, He just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes.

如果他要找的人不在:

Do you know when he will be back?

Do you know where he is going?

Do you know where I can reach him?

Do you know his office number? (or work place number)

回答:

No, I am sorry, I don’t know! (50%)

I have no idea. (49%)

Yes, his number is 404-123-4567.

如果要留言:

May I leave a message?

回答:

Sure, go ahead。

Hold on, let me get a pencil and paper.

打错电话:

Is this Wachovia Bank?

回答:

No, I am afraid you have the wrong number。

What number did you dial?

What number are you calling?

结束对话:

Thank you, have a good day。

听不清楚时:

Pardon?

Excuse me?

I am sorry?

Say again?

Say what?

Come again?

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章