简短的英语笑话阅读_简单的英语短篇笑话

2017-06-05

冷笑话不同于一般的笑话,以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间制造出一种特殊氛围。小编精心收集了简单的短篇英语笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

简单的短篇英语笑话篇1

克莱顿教授

Creighton was going along a West end square when he saw a little fellow trying to reach the knocker of a large house.

当克莱顿教授沿着伦敦西区的一个广场走着的时候,他看见一个小家伙正试图抓住一所大房子的门环。

"Can’t you reach up so high? "asked the professor kindly.

“你是不是够不到这么高的地方呢?”教授好意地问。

"No,Slr,”said the small youngster.

“是的,先生。”那小孩说。

"Well, then, let me help you,”and the professor mounted the three steps and gave a splendid rat-tat.

“那好,让我来帮你。”教授登上那三级台阶,在门上重重扣了几下。

The little boy glanced hastily at the gentleman of the cloth. "Come on,”he yelled,"we must both run away.”

那个小男孩急忙给教授递上一个眼色。“快跑,”他喊着:“我们俩都得跑。”

简单的短篇英语笑话篇2

借口

Tommy hated school and was always looking for excuses not to go.If he sneezed.he asked his mother to write a note saying he had a cold. If he had a headache,he asked his mother to take him to the doctor during school hours. He spent more time at home than he did at school. On the days that he did go to school,he looked for excuses to come home early. One morning he came home when the lessons were only half finished. His father was surprised.

汤姆讨厌上学,总是找借口不去上学。如果他打喷嚏,他就叫他妈妈写个纸条说他感冒了。如果他头痛,他就叫他妈妈在上课时间带他去看病。他待在家里的时间比在学校的时间多。在他去上学的日子里,他就找借口早点回家。一天早上他上了一半课就从学校回来了。他爸爸很惊讶。

"You’ve come home early.”he said.“Is the school closed today?

"No,Dad,"Tommy said,“It’s open. I camehome early.”

“你回来很早,”他爸爸问,“今天学校放学了吗?”

"How did you do that”his father asked him. "What did you say to the teacher”

“没有,爸爸,”汤姆说,“还没放学。我提前回来了。”

"I told her that I had a new baby brother and that I had to come home and help you."

“你怎么会提前回来了?”爸爸问,“你对老师说什么了?”

"But your mother has had twins,"his father said,"a boy and a girl. You’ve got a baby brother and a baby sister.”

“我告诉她我有了一个小弟弟,我得回家帮你。”

"Yes,I know,Dad,”Tommy said.“I’m saving up my baby sister for next week.”

“但是你妈妈生了一对双胞胎,”爸爸说,“一个男孩,一个女孩。你有一个小弟弟和一个小妹妹。”

简单的短篇英语笑话篇3

我没有听

Mother asked her litter daughter who was reading a book,"What are you reading,dear?”

妈妈问正在读书的女儿:“亲爱的,你读的是什么书?

"I don’t know,”the litter girl answered.

女儿回答道:“我不知道。”

"You don't know? But you were reading aloud,so you must know.”

“你不知道?你不是在朗读吗?你应该知道的。”

"I was reading aloud,mummy,but I wasn't listening,”explained the child.

女儿解释说:“我是在朗读,可我没有听。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章