有关收银员英语对话精选

2017-06-07

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。小编整理了有关收银员英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关收银员英语对话一

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

有关收银员英语对话二

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

有关收银员英语对话三

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Todd:Here you are.

给你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

Todd:Thank you.

谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章