儿童英文诗歌大全欣赏

2017-03-05

诗歌作为一种悠久的抒情方式,有其言说的法度。下面是小编带来的儿童英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

儿童英文诗歌篇一

The Bird’s Home 鸟的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪里是你的家,可爱的小鸟

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有个这首歌和光泽明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我会告诉你我在哪里休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果你不抢我的窝;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的苹果园中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在你的巢,有充满活力的鸟吗?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那里有什么,有温暖的毛茸茸的小屋吗?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是你不抢我的树;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安静的小家,我会告诉你在哪里。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不会背叛你的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我将保守这个秘密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三个温柔的小东西

That have never used their wings !

现在他们还不会飞!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他们留在那里,在家里,睡着了。”

Then, .why art thou here, my bird,

那么,你为什么在这里,我的鸟,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

离开还小的鸟,会不会时时担心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“这首歌来送给你—

Just to let me pass along,

只是为了让我通过这里,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

当我为他们的找食物时,他们也没有受伤。”

儿童英文诗歌篇二

The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

Come here, little bee !

到这里来,小蜜蜂!

There are sweet flowers by me ;

我身上有花香;

Come, and just let me see

来,让我看看

How your honey is made.

你的蜂蜜是怎么做的

" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

“哦!我不能,因为我害怕

That, for coming too near

所有我不敢靠的太近,

I should pay very dear ;

我应该很可爱;

I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

我害怕!我害怕!“

O, feel no alarm !

啊,感觉没有事!

Not a wing nor an arm -

没有翅膀也没有手臂—

Not a part will I harm,

没有伤害我,

While you're sipping your till

当你喝着你的蜂蜜

Pretty maid, then I'll come

漂亮的姑娘,我会来的

Close beside you, and hum ;

靠近你,哼;

And you shall have some

你要有一些准备

Of the sweets I distil."

蜂蜜从花朵中提炼升华。”

My trust then is free,

我单纯的相信,

Just as yours is to me ;

就像你是我的;

But, be sure, little bee,

但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

Not to give me your sting !

不要给我你的刺!

"Oh, no, no ! since I flew

“哦,没有,没有!自从我会飞以来

From the cell where I grew,

在我成长的岁月里,

None has known me to do

没有人知道我做过

So ungrateful a thing !”

如此忘恩负义的事!“

Then, why thus supplied

那么,为什么这样做

With a sting, but to hide

有刺,但隐藏起来

And to keep never tried,

仅仅是为了保护从未尝试,

Out of sight ? cunning bee !

不见了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

" He who gave me the sting,

“他给我的刺,

And the swift gauzy wing.

和飞得快的薄翼。

Bids me not harm a thing

不要做伤害我的事

That would not injure me."

这也不会伤害到我。”

儿童英文诗歌篇三

Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部责任

A child should always say what's true,

一个孩子应该总是会说什么是真的,

And speak when he is spoken to,

当他说话的时候,

And behave mannerly at table:

在餐桌的举止文明:

At least as far as he is able.

至少到目前为止,他有能力做到。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章