有关点餐时的英语对话阅读

2017-06-08

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。小编精心收集了有关点餐时的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关点餐时的英语对话篇1

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the

Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。 A: They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。 A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.不客气。

有关点餐时的英语对话篇2

Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?

May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。

Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

May:I'd like it well-done, please。

Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。

Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?

May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。

Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。

有关点餐时的英语对话篇3

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章