最简单的英语对话和客户

2017-06-07

英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。小编整理了和客户的最简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

和客户的最简单的英语对话一

经典句型:I have an appointment with Mr.Li. 我约了李先生。

A:I have an appointment with Mr.Li.

甲:我约了李先生。

B:Please wait a moment.Mr.Li will come soon.

乙:请稍等。李先生马上就来。

A:All right.

甲:好的。

经典句型:I'd like to have a talk with Mr.Black. 我想和布莱克先生谈谈。

A:I'd like to have a talk with Mr.Black.

甲:我想和布莱克先生谈谈。

B:Do you have an appointment with him?

乙:您和他约好了吗?

A:No,I don't.

甲:没有。

B:Then I have to ask Mr.Black if he has spare time.

乙:那我需要问问布莱克先生是否有空。

A:All right.Here's my name card.

甲:好的。这是我的名片。

和客户的最简单的英语对话二

A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.

早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。

B:Good morning!

早上好!

A:Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?

史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?

B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 16 hours to get here.

只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。

A:You must take a rest today.

你今天得好好休息。

B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.

你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。

A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.

我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!

我们希望你在这里过得愉快。

B:I believe I will.

我相信我会的。

和客户的最简单的英语对话三

Mr. Drake, I'm pleased to do business with your company.

爵克先生,非常荣幸能跟贵公司合作。

We're glad to be able to offer our services to your business, Mrs. Wayne.

伟恩女士,我们也很高兴能为贵公司提供服务。

Your company is very well respected. About how long have you been in business?

贵公司在业界有很高的评价。贵公司在这行多久了?

Almost twenty years. We were the first total PR services company of our kind in California.

快二十年了。我们当初是加州第一家专门做公关服务的公司。

And this is your company's head office?

这是你们的总公司?

Well, yes, but now we have six offices in California alone.

嗯,对,不过我们现在光是在加州就有六个办公室。

That's wonderful. Isn't your company part of JRE Corporation?

太好了。贵公司不是JRE集团的子公司吗?

That's right. We are their sole PR sector business.

没错。我们是他们唯一的公关部门。

That's not bad. How long have you been in PR?

那不错啊。你在这个行业多久了?

Not long actually. So I'm sure I will learn a lot from our cooperation.

其实不是很久。所以我觉得在这次的合作中,我会获益良多.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章