银行业务常用表达:回答客户问题

2016-11-12

下面是小编整理的银行业务常用表达:回答客户问题,欢迎大家阅读!

对话一:

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

Customer: Many thanks.

顾客:非常感谢。

对话二:

Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all, miss.

职员:不客气,小姐。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章