机场实用旅游英语口语对话

2017-06-12

随着中国经济和旅游文化快速发展,涉外旅游英语的日益发展。小编整理了机场实用旅游英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

机场实用旅游英语口语对话一

A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

B:Here you are.

给你。

A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。

B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?

A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。

B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。

A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。

B:But when does the plane take off?

飞机什么时候起飞?

A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。

B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)

A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。

B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

(机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)那是在说我吗?

A:Could be.

可能吧。

B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。

B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

(本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?

A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

在大厅向左的B出口。

B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。

机场实用旅游英语口语对话二

A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City?

我要在哪个登机门转乘101班机前往纽约?

B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.

到18号门。这趟班机已经在登机了。你要赶快。

A:Show me the fastest way to get there.

告诉我最快到那里的方法。

B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

别走路,你搭机场的班车,就可以比较快地到达那里。

A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?

你想飞机会不会不等我就起飞呢?

B:No, I’ll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you’re on your way.

不会,我会打电话给登机门的服务人员。我会告诉他们你已经在途中了。

A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.

多谢。我真的很感激你的协助。

B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.

不用客气,祝你旅途平安。

机场实用旅游英语口语对话三

A:We'd better hurry. They're boarding already.

我们最好快一点,大家都已在登机了。

B:OK. Let's go. But which way is Gate 20?

好,那就走吧。但20号登机门在哪儿呢?

A:Oh, here comes a man. Let's ask him... Excuse me. Can you direct me to Gate 20, please?

哦,前面来了一个人,我们问问他吧。……劳驾,能告诉我20号登机门怎么走吗?

C:Sure. Go down the stairs right over there and you'll see some directions. Just follow them

当然。顺着那边的楼梯下去,你就会看到一些指示,照着指示走就到了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章