商务谈判模拟对话过程
准备阶段是商务谈判最重要的阶段之一,良好的谈判准备有助于增强谈判的实力,建立良好的关系,影响对方的期望,为谈判的进行和成功创造良好的环境。下面小编整理了商务谈判模拟对话过程,供你阅读参考。
商务谈判模拟对话过程:价格对话
Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
I’m afraid I dont agree with you there.
我不同意您的说法。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
The Japanese quotation is lower.
日本的报价就比较低。
You should take quality into consideration.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。
All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
商务谈判模拟对话过程:实例对话
今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人的会议现况:
R: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We'd like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you.
K: Mr. Robert Liu, we've looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable.
R: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I'm confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.
K: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?
R: First, do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?
K: No, we don't, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.
R: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders. We'll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process.
K: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years.
R: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we'll make an average return of just 4%. That's too great a financial burden for us.
K: I'll check the number later, but what do you propose?
R: Here's how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer.
商务谈判模拟对话过程相关文章:
1.模拟商务谈判对话剧本
2.商务谈判模拟问候对话
3.商务谈判模拟对话案例
4.国际商务谈判模拟对话
5.三人商务谈判模拟对话
6.商务谈判磋商情景对话
7.模拟商务谈判剧本6则
8.商务谈判中英文对话