关于简单英语对话带翻译

2017-04-09

英语综合语言运用能力的培养要求学生多接触多运用英语。情景对话为学生学英语搭建了平台,构建了语言环境。小编精心收集了关于简单英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

关于简单英语对话带翻译篇1

Tom: Hey Martin, where do you live?

汤姆:马丁,你住在哪里?

Martin: I live near the train station.

马丁:我住在火车站附近。

Tom: Really?

汤姆:真的吗?

Martin: Yeah.

马丁:是啊。

Tom: I live near the train station.

汤姆:我也住在火车站附近。

Martin: Oh wow!

马丁:哇哦!

Tom: How do you come here?

汤姆:你怎么来这里?

Martin: I usually take the red bus. Well, I always take the red bus.

马丁:我通常坐红色巴士。我坐红色巴士。

Tom: Ok, I take the blue bus.

汤姆:好,我坐蓝色巴士。

Martin: Really, so how's that work?

马丁:是吗?蓝色巴士怎么样?

Tom: It's a different route. I think it comes straight up through the town.

汤姆:蓝色巴士走不同的路线。应该是直接穿过城镇。

Martin: Oh, ok.

马丁:哦,好。

Tom: And then approaches from the east side. It's a small old bus and the cost is in the middle of the range but I get a little card that gives me three months travel.

汤姆:蓝色巴士是从城镇的东边过来的。是那种小型的老巴士,车费算中等,不太贵也不算便宜,我有一张可以坐三个月巴士的交通卡。

Martin: Oh, ok.

马丁:哦。

Tom: It's quite crowded at the beginning when there is a lot of high school kids getting on, but they get off after a couple of stops and after then the bus is nearly empty.

汤姆:前几站会有很多高中生上车,所以车上非常挤,不过几站地以后他们就下车了,之后巴士就空了。

Martin: Wow, really?

马丁:哇,真的吗?

Tom: What's it like on the red bus?

汤姆:红色巴士也是这样吗?

Martin: Almost the opposite. Probably I imagine the cost is the same but these busses are much bigger and I don't know if they are newer but they seem a little more comfortable, almost like a tour bus and they end up being very, very crowded which is very different than it sounds on your bus by the time they get up here. Usually when I get on the bus, I'm standing all the way up the mountain so it's really not very comfortable to ride on those even though they have the tour bus comfy seats but it's a pretty quick route — about 15 minutes up here.

马丁:基本上完全相反。我觉得车费应该差不多,不过红色巴士比蓝色巴士大得多,我不清楚红色巴士是不是新车,不过看起来更舒服些,像观光巴士一样,不过到这里的时候车上依然非常非常挤,和你坐的蓝色巴士完全相反。基本上我在车上山的时候一直都是站着的,所以虽然红色巴士上是像观光巴士那样的舒服座椅,但是因为要一直站着所以非常不舒服,不过路程很短,我坐到这里大概要15分钟。

Tom: Oh, that is fast. That sounds like it's faster than the blue bus but I heard the drivers are pretty fast.

汤姆:哦,那是很快。听起来比蓝色巴士快,不过我听说司机开得非常快。

Martin: Sometimes the drivers can be very nice and courteous and sometimes the drivers act like your not really there.

马丁:一些司机友善又有礼貌,不过也有些司机不会顾及乘客。

Tom: It's quite a steep route as well, isn't it?

汤姆:这段路很陡,是吧?

Martin: Yes, it's very steep and there's a few stops up the middle of the hill and I don't know why they are there and the drivers sometimes take the turns quite quickly and especially when you are standing, it's not so comfortable.

马丁:对,非常非常陡,有很多站都设在山里,我不知道为什么要把车站设在山里,有时司机转弯的速度很快,那令人不太舒服,尤其是站着的时候。

关于简单英语对话带翻译篇2

A:Jane,please come with us.

A: 简,和我们一起去吧。

B: I cannot dance,you know,I haven't such talent.

B:我不会跳,你知道我没有那天份。

A: Just for fun,not for showing.What do you worry about?

A: 只是玩玩而已,又不是比赛,你怕什么?

B: Nothing,I have told you before that I won't go to the party and that's flat.

B:不怕什么,我跟你说了我不会去参加晚会的,不要再提了。

A: But...OK.

A: 可是……好吧。

关于简单英语对话带翻译篇3

A:Has the chief accepted our plan?

A: 头儿接受我们的计划了吗?

B: Not yet.I guess we should send Jim along to talk to the chief since he's such an apple polisher. I'm sure he can help.

B:还没有,我觉得我们该派吉姆这马屁精去讨好讨好他,他肯定能行。

A: Let's have a try.

A:咱们试试吧。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章