关于电话英语情景对话精选
英语是一种语言工具,学习英语的最终目标就是能利用这种工具与别人自由流畅的交流。小编整理了关于电话英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于电话英语情景对话一
A:How's your brother doing?
A:你的哥哥最近怎么样?
B:As a matter of fact, he hasn't been feeling too well.
B:事实上,他身体不太舒服。
A:I'm sorry to hear that. Whats the matter?
A:听到这个我很遗憾,他怎么了?
B:He has a slight fever.
B:他有点发烧。
A:Tell him I hope he's better soon.
A:辖告他我希望他能很快康复。
B:I'll tell him. Thanks for asking about him.
B:我会转告的。感谢你对他的问候。
关于电话英语情景对话二
ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?
这里是电话公司,需要什么服务?
BYes, I’d like to activate my voice mail service please.
我想激活语言信箱服务。
ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services, call waiting and also three way calling.
好的,先生,目前我们提供一种特殊服务,包括语音邮件服务,呼叫等待和三种方式的通话。
BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?
那听起来很棒。要收其他的费用吗?
ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly rate.
没有。没有隐性收费或额外费用,完全是包月费用。
BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding service? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be forwarded to a local number.
太好了。我还想知道是否有电话转接服务。我经常不在镇里,我想把打给的电话转到当地的号码上。
AYes of course. We can activate all these services in about an hour.
当然有。这些服务一小时内就能激活。
关于电话英语情景对话三
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。
EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll ring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?
爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?
SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。
EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.
爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。
JENNY ROSS:It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.
詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。
EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.
爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.
NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?
NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?
DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.
NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。
DAVE Phil Watson's phone.
戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话
DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?
戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?
DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。
DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.(He is not here rightnow./He is not available right now.)
戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。
Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile (cell)phone?
让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?
DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?
堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?
DAVE: 0802 54377
戴夫:0802 54377
DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.
堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。
DAVE: That's it.
戴夫:对。
DON BRADLEY: Thanks.
堂.布拉德利:谢谢。
PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.
菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。
DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。
PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?
DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to seeit.
堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。