关于日常人物英语对话
随着社会的发展,英语已成为个人甚至一个国家发展的重要工具,每个人都希望说一口流利的英文。小编整理了关于日常人物英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于日常人物英语对话一
阿童木
A: Did you watch Astro Boy when you were a little boy?
你小时候看阿童木吗?
B: No, you know, I’m a post-90s.
不看,你知道,我是90后。
A: Um…
呃……
B: But I’ve seen him in the metro not long ago.
但我不久之前在地铁上看到他。
A: Really?
真的?
B: Yes, you know, the movie Astro Boy is running, and someone impersonated Astro Boy and got on the train.
真的,你知道,电影版《阿童木》正在上映,有人就装扮成阿童木的样子来坐地铁。
A: Did he frighten passengers?
地铁里的乘客被他吓到了吗?
B: No,we were just surprised and stared at him.
没有,我们只是觉得惊奇,然后盯着他看。
A: Did he say hi to passengers?
他有跟大家打招呼吗?
B: No, he’s just shaked his hand to us.
没有,他只是向我们挥手。
关于日常人物英语对话二
下酒菜
Bob: How about a drink?
去喝一杯怎么样?
Tom: That's a good idea.
好主意。
Bob: Which beer to drink?
要喝哪种啤酒?
Tom: I like Sedrin.
雪津吧。
Bob: And what kind of snacks should we have?
要什么下酒菜呢?
Tom: I'll leave it up to you.
你看着办吧。
Bob: A disk of peanuts,OK?
一碟花生怎么样?
Tom: Not bad.
好。
Bob: Let's drink to our health and success.
为了我们的成功和健康干杯。
Tom: Right...and to our long-lasting friendship
好啊,并且为了我们永远的友谊干杯!
关于日常人物英语对话三
学生: Hello!
你好!
教授: Hello!
你好!
学生: Professor, can I talk to you for a minute?
教授,我能和您说几句好吗?
教授: Sure!
当然。
学生: It’s about my paper. These days I am confusing about my project thesis.
是关于我的论文,这些天对于我的毕业论文,我很是困惑。
教授: What are you confusing?
你困惑什么呢?
学生: About the evidence. You know, when I was finding the materials in the library, I always confused how to use them in thesis.
是证据,你知道的,当我在图书馆找资料的时候,总是困惑怎么把这些证据用在论文里。
教授: First, I think you should make sure whether the materials found are useful or not.
首先,我想你应该要确认这些材料是不是有用。
学生: I’m not sure.
我不确定。
教授: Bring you paper to my office, and I can give you some examples.
把你的论文带到我办公室,我可以给你一些例子。
关于日常人物英语对话四
关于谈蜗居的英语情景对话:Tina: Tina: Hey, you should not have missed the party. It was fantastic.
你真不应该错过那个聚会的。太棒了。
Jessica: Well, there are cool parties all the time. Guess what? I spent the whole weekend on the TV show named Dwelling Narrowness.
聚会嘛,天天都有的啊。我整个周末都在看《蜗居》。
Tina: You watched that too? I heard it is about housing or something like that. Dwelling Narrowness? What kind of name is that?
你也看了?我听说是关于房子什么的。《蜗居》?什么破名字啊。。。
Jessica: That’s because you haven’t seen it. You can’t judge the book by its cover.
那是因为你没有看过。不可以以“名”取“剧”的啊!
Tina: Maybe. But I just can’t see why people are so obsessed with TV shows. I think Chinese TV shows are stupid and unrealistic.
也许吧。我只是不明白为什么现在的人那么着迷电视剧。我认为中国的电视剧很傻,也不现实。
Jessica: No, you are so wrong. It is a good one. I feel it is a story of my life. I am sympathetic with the young people like us.
你大错特错了。这部电视剧不错的。我感觉它就是在写我的故事。我现在特感慨我们这代的年轻人。
Tina: Come on! That’s not you! You never liked lecturing.
省省吧。这真不像你。你可从来不说教的。
Jessica: Think about it! When we were young and poor, the housing was so inexpensive. When we think we can afford one small apartment, the price begins to soar. Thanks to housing, I have witnessed so many unhappy couples ending in divorce.
仔细想想看。我们没钱的时候,房子一点都不贵。当我们手头有点儿的时候,房子价格又飞涨。就是因为房子,我已经见证了很多婚姻破裂的家庭。
Tina: Truly, my friend Jake just divorced last month. Well, it was not his fault. His wife cheated on him. She had an affair with a rich old man.
这倒是。我朋友杰克上个月刚离婚。不过,也不是他的错。他老婆和一个有钱老头搞外遇了。
Jessica: See? Another sugar daddy. This is life. It happens in the TV show and our life. Don’t be cynical, ok?