关于英文短文对话带翻译
在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。小编整理了关于英文短文对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于英文短文对话带翻译一
退房 对话
It's time for Steven to check out. He comes to the reception desk.
史蒂文该结账离开宾馆了,他来到接待处。
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Are you checking out now?
职员:早上好,先生。您现在退房吗?
Steven: Yes. Steven Smith, room 609.
史蒂文:是的。史蒂文·史密斯。 609房间。
Clerk: Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Smith. Four nights at 100 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had in our hotel. That makes a total of 660 dollars.
职员:这是您的账单,史密斯先生。共4个晚上,毎晚100美元,还有您在酒店吃饭的费用,总共是660美元。
Steven: Can I pay by credit card?
史蒂文:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
Clerk: Certainly. May I have your card, please?
职员:当然可以,请把卡给我。
Steven: Here you are.
史蒂文:给你。
Clerk: Please sign your name here.
职员:请在这儿签上您的名字。
Steven: OK. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
史蒂文:好的。我可以把行李放在这里,下午离开时来取吗?我要去跟我的几个朋友道別。
Clerk: Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
职员:好的,我们将为您保管,您有几件行李?
Steven: Just three. I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.
史蒂文:只有3件,我下午三点就回来。
Clerk: That's fine. Have a nice day!
职员:好的,祝您玩得愉快!
Steven: Thank you. See you later.
史蒂文:谢谢,再见!
关于英文短文对话带翻译二
客房服务 对话
Steven has checked in. Due to a meeting, he has to request an early morning call.
史蒂文已经办理好了入住手续。由于要参加一个会议,他不得不要求一个早叫服务。
Steven: Good evening! This is Mr. Smith in room 609.
史蒂文:晚上好,我是609房间的史密斯先生。
Receptionist: Good evening, Mr. Smith, What can I do for you?
接待员:晚上好,史密斯先生。你需要什么服务?
Steven: I'm going to Shanghai early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an earlymorning call.
史蒂文:我明天一大早要去上海, 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Smith, when would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
接待员:好的,史密斯先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?
Steven: I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Shanghai by 10 o'clock.Ithink it will take me three hours to get there. It means that I'll have to be on the road before 7o'clock at the latest.
史蒂文:我10点钟必须赶到上海花园宾馆会议室。我想我要花3个小时到那里吧。就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。
Receptionist: That's right.
接待员:是啊!
Steven: Well, in that case,I would like you to wake me up at 5 : 45.
史蒂文:哦,那样的话,请明早5 点45分时叫醒我。
Receptionist: OK. Good night,Mr. Smith. Have a good sleep.
接待员:好的。晚安,史密斯先生,睡个好觉。
Steven: Good night.
史蒂文:晚安!
关于英文短文对话带翻译三
酒店入住 对话
On October 2nd, Steven checks in.
十月二号,史蒂文入住宾馆。
Clerk: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
职员:下午好,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I would like to check in.
史蒂文:我要入住。
Clerk: Do you have a reservation?
职员:您有预订吗?
Steven: Yes, my name is Steven Smith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October6th. I called last week.
史蒂文:是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。我上周打的电话。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Oh, yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single room with a bath. Is thatright?
职员:请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
Steven: Yes, that's right.
史蒂文:是的。
Clerk: Now, Mr. Smith, could you fill out this registration form, please?
职员:史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
Steven: OK. By the way. Where is the restaurant?
史蒂文:好的。顺便问一下,餐厅在哪里?
Clerk: The restaurant is on the second floor. Here is the key to your room. It's on the 6thfloor, room 609. The elevator is over there. And we also have a cafeteria on the top floor, ifyou would like something to drink, you can also call room service.
职员:餐厅在2楼。这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间,电梯在那边。我们在顶层还有一个自助餐厅,如果你想喝点什么,也可以拨打房间服务电话。
Steven: Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢你.