办理个人账户时如何用英语交流

2017-03-14

《学习拉》英语栏目收录了英美人日常生活中经常说到、用到的最实用的有关日常生活会话句子、短语,满足你的需求。

John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

约翰·史密斯正在国家城市银行开立个人支票帐户。

Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

职员:我能为您做什么,先生?

Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

史密斯:谢谢!我想开立一个个人支票帐户。

C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

职员:好的,先生。您想开立普通的还是特殊的支票帐户?

S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

史密斯:我不太清楚它们有什么区别。

C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

职员:如果您认为您每月开支票少于15张,那么特殊帐户更为经济。

S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

史密斯:我可能不会开那么多张支票,一个月只需几张支票买东西和支付一些帐单就可以了。

C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

职员:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

它没有最小存款余额的限制,而且您开出的每张支票只收取20美分手续费。

S:Yes,I think that's what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

史密斯:好的,我看这正是我所需要的。我可以开这种支票账户吗?这是我所在公司的工资支票。

C:Yes,of course .We'll take your payroll check for $237.00 as your initial deposit .

职员:当然可以,我们将把您的工资237美元作为您的第一笔存款。

Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

请您在这张签名卡片上填写您的姓名、住址和职业。

I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

您填写这张卡片时,我来为您准备收据和支票。

S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上吗?

C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

职员:当然可以,我们对这里所有顾客免费提供个人支票。

If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

如果您愿意把您的住址也印在支票上,我们可以照办,为此需收取少许费用。

S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

史密斯:看来我还选择免费支票,自己把住址写在支票上吧。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章