简单优美的英文诗歌精选
英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。小编精心收集了简单优美的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
简单优美的英文诗歌篇1
他希冀天国的锦缎
He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
他希冀天国的锦缎
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
若我有天国的锦缎,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
以金银色的光线编织,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。
简单优美的英文诗歌篇2
The Lover’s Appeal
情人的哀诉
Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀亚特
AND wilt thou leave me thus!
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay! for shame!
说不!说不!多么羞辱!
To save thee from the blame
我的悲伤,我的失落,
Of all my grief and grame.
责备无需由你背负。
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
无论是富贵还是潦倒,
That hath loved thee so long
我一直爱你义无反顾;
In wealth and woe among:
难道你就这样把我抛开?
And is thy heart so strong
难道你的心就如此冷酷?
As for to leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
难道你就这样把我抛开?
That hath given thee my heart
而我一颗心已经向你托付;
Never for to depart
不是为了离别,
Neither for pain nor smart:
不是为了痛苦:
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
对于一个深爱你的人,
And have no more pity
你的同情怎会踪影全无?
Of him that loveth thee?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Alas! thy cruelty!
天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
简单优美的英文诗歌篇3
Farewell, Love
别了,爱
by Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀特爵士
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,
别了,爱以及你所有的法度,
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;
你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,
让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。
In blind error when I did persever,
我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,
Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,
你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store
你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,
And escape forth since liberty is lever.
挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,
And in me claim no more authority;
对我别再宣称你是什么权威;
With idle youth go use thy property,
对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,
And therein spend thy many brittle darts.
把你的支支利箭都射向他们。
For hitherto though I have lost all my time,
迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。