关于国庆的英语小诗歌欣赏
国庆阅兵是前无古人,后无来者,这对中国人来说是惊天动地的事情。小编精心收集了关于国庆的英语小诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
关于国庆的英语小诗歌篇1
happy birthday
happy birthday my deer county
happy birthday our forever mother
i love you
so i wish
so i sing
i sing your song under the sun
with your warm arm around
i sing for you
for my deer county
关于国庆的英语小诗歌篇2
National Song Of the motherland《国庆颂》
You have gone through an extraordinary XX years,
你走过了不平凡的XX年,
As long a baby has become the prime of life,
像一个婴儿长成了壮年,
Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and
今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气,
You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter.
您有过磨难,也有过欢笑.
After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better.
历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好.
In the past XX years,
XX年来,
You earthshaking changes have taken place,
你发生了翻天覆地的变化,
Your growing prosperity of the people.
您的国力日益强大.
Your strength is growing stronger and stronger.
你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊!
You won the respect of the world's attention.
您赢得了世界尊重的目光.
Now you are our emotions and work hard,
现在您正意气奋发,
Entering the new century,
走进了新的世纪,
Today, in celebrating this festival,
在天,在这节日里
From the heart, I say to you,
我从心底里向您说一声,
Hello,mother !
祖国,您好!
关于国庆的英语小诗歌篇3
Song of the motherland《祖国颂》
In the east of the world, there is a land of ancient, beautiful and broad,
在世界的东方,有一个古老的国度,美丽而宽广,
In the east of the world, there is a great nation, strong and hard-working;
在世界的东方,有一个伟大的民族,勤劳而坚强;
Pentium is always flooded with the Yellow River is her blood,
奔腾不息的黄河是她的血脉,
Mount Tai is a towering stand of her spine,
巍峨屹立的泰山是她的脊梁,
This is our motherland - China!
这就是我们的祖国——中国!
In 1949, a man waved Jubi, an announcement that China had 5,000 years to disperse the haze;
1949年,一位伟人挥动着巨臂,一声宣告,驱散了神州五千年的阴霾;
In 1978, a giant with superhuman courage, size up the situation, the dust-laden country will be open to the world!
1978年,一位巨人以超人的胆识,审时度势,将尘封的国门向世界洞开!
In 1997, she ushered in Bauhinia fragrance,
1997年,她迎来了紫荆花的清香,
In 1999, she has been added to the water of the lotus fragrance!
1999年,她又增添了水莲花的芬芳!
Century through the wind and rain, the Great Wall as the dragon in the clouds shuttle,
走过世纪的风雨,万里长城像巨龙在云中穿梭,
Over the long river of time, the eagle proudly as Mount Everest the world's highest slope.
跨过岁月的长河,珠穆朗玛峰像雄鹰傲立世界最高坡。
Our Republic does not like this from the mighty powerful
我们的共和国从没有像今天这样威武强大。