bec商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些bec商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
bec商务英语口语如下:
I hear you will go back to America.
听说您就要回美国了。
Yes.
是的。
Thank you for your consideration. I will think about your proposal and contact you.
多谢您的关照。我会考虑您的建议并与您联系。
You have done a lot for this negotiation. I hope we will have more chances to cooperate with each other.
多亏了您,这次的谈判才取得了丰硕的成果。今后也希望多多合作。
It’s my pleasure.
这是我应该做的。
Here is a local specialty from China.
这是中国特产。
This is a gift for you from our general manager Mr. Zhang.
这是我们的张总经理送给您的礼物。
Don’t be so polite.
别这么客气。
It’s just a thought.
只是一点儿心意,
Please accept it.
Please take it.
请笑纳。
Thanks a lot. May I open it now?
那就太感谢了。我现在可以打开吗?
Please. I wonder if you like it.
请。不知您喜不喜欢?
How beautiful silk it is!
啊,这么漂亮的丝绸啊!
What a nice bracelet!
可以看看这个吗?
Would you please show me this one?
当然,给您。
Certainly. Here you arc.
您真有品味。
I must say you have good taste.
这是最新款,在中国正流行。
It is the latest design and now in fashion in China.
这是手工真品。
It’s made of genuine workmanship.
这是典型的中国工艺品
They are typically Chinese arts and crafts.
多少钱?
How much is it?
380元。
That’s 380.
能便宜点儿吗?
Could you reduce the price a little?
Can you come down a little?
Can you give me a reduction?
如果你让让价,就成交。
If you bend a little we will make a deal.
能打折吗?
Can you give discounts here?
抱歉,不讲价。
I’m sorry, the price is fixed
Sorry we have only one price.
I’m sorry. That’s the best we can do.
It’s a standard price.
就380元,买它没错。
380. You can y t be wrong on that.
确实货有所值,划得来。
It’s good value for money ?
价格已经够低了,我们只赚点儿薄利。
The price is low enough we can only get a narrow margin of profit.
价格已经很合理了,几乎是成本价。
The price is moderate enough it is almost cost price.
质量上乘,所以价格是合理的。
Its super quality, so the price is reasonable.
好吧。我要了。这是钱。
All right. I’ll take it. Here is the money
好吧,请给我包起来。
OK, wrap it up please.
Please pack it as a gift.
或许我应该再看看,货比三家。
Perhaps I should look it in a few more shops and compare prices.
我觉得有点贵。 .
I think it is a little too expensive.
The price is more than I was thinking of paying.
我想这是理想的中国留念。
I think it’s an ideal Chinese memento.
我想这会成为一个很好的纪念品。
I think this will make a good souvenir.
早上好,需要帮助吗?
Good morning, may I help you?
Good morning what can I do for you?
早上好,我是公司的王伟。
Good morning I am Wang Wei from ABC company.
我想拜见格林先生。
I am here to see Mr. Green.
我与格林先生有约。
I’ve got an appointment with Mr. Green.
我和格林先生昨天,已经约好了。
I’ve set up the appointment with Mr. Green yesterday.
很抱歉,格林先生正在开会。
I’m sorry Mr. Green is in a meeting.
格林先生几分钟后回来。您不介意等一会儿吧?
Mr. Green will be back in a few minutes.
不介意。
Would you mind waiting for a moment?
给您来点饮品如何?
No,I don’t mind.
好的,谢谢你。
Can I get you something to drink?
Would you like something to drink?
Can I offer you something to drink?
Yes thank you.
I would, if you don’t mind.
您想喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like some coffee or tea?
咖啡/茶吧。
Coffee/Tea would be fine.
IM like coffee/tea.
要不要加糖或奶油?
How would you like your coffee/tea?
我要纯咖啡。
I like it black.
Black coffee , please.
我要加糖和奶油的。
I like it with sugar and cream.
纯茶就可以了。
Just plain tea is fine.
我要加柠檬和糖。
I like it with lemon and sugar.
咖啡/茶马上到。
Coffee/Tea will be right with you.
谢谢你。 .
Thank you.
格林先生回来了。他正在办公室恭候您。请这边走。
Mr. Green is back now. He is expecting you in his office. This way, please.
很高兴见到您。 .
Nice to meet you.
我此行的目的是探?-寻与你们建立贸易关系的可能性。
I come here to inquire about the possibility of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的百的是探?寻与贵公司合作的可能性。
I am here to explore whether we have an opportunity of cooperating with your company.
欢迎来我们公司。.您对我们什么产品感兴趣?
Welcome to our company. What kind of product are you interested in?
我们想订购一些中国檀木家具。
We’d like to order some Chinese sandalwood furniture.
我们了解到贵公司经营中国檀木家具。
We know your company handles Chinese sandalwood furniture.
您来对了
You have certainly come to the right place.
我们是经营这类产品的老字号。
We arc an old established firm.
We have been for many years in this line.
我们是这类产品的主要出口商。
We are leading exporter of this line.
我们是这类产品的有代表性的出口商。
We are one of the representative exporters of this line.
这类产品正属我们的经营范围。
This line comes within the frame of our business activities.
我们是声誉卓著的出口商,长期经营这类产品。
We are exporters of long standing and high reputation, engaged in exportation of this line.
我们专营这类产品的出口。
We are specialized in the export of this line.
我们无法接受你方报价。
We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.
We find it hard to accept your quotation.
价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?
The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
价格可以根据订货数量浮动。
The price may vary according to the number ordered.
The price depends on the size of the order.
你们想要多少套?
How many sets are you likely to take?
50 .
Fifty.
那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。
Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.
Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。
I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。
We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。
Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.
It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?
Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
为了达成交易,
In order to close the deal
In order to get the business done
In order to strike the bargain,
我们再减让5美元。
we will reduce another $ 5 .
这是我们的最低价了
This is the best quotation we can make.
This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
好吧。我接受这个价格。
All right. I accept this price.