日常英语口语对话短文精选

2017-06-16

在初中英语教学中,对话教学不仅可以为学生提供较为真实的语言使用情景,还能有效提高学生的口语能力,打破传统的哑巴英语 教学状况,培养学生的综合英语能力。小编整理了日常英语口语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

日常英语口语对话短文一

古董店 对话

Steven wants to buy a Chinese painting to decorate his new house, so he goes into an antique shop.

史蒂文想买一幅中国画来装饰新居,所以他进了一家古董店。

Assistant: Good morning, sir. Could I be of any service to you?

店员:早上好,先生,有什么能为您服务的?

Steven: Have you got any Chinese paintings?

史蒂文:你们这儿有中国画吗?

Assistant: Yes, we have landscape paintings, figure paintings and flower-and-bird paintings.

店员:有,我们有山水画、人物画 和花鸟画。

Steven: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

史蒂文:我想要一幅花鸟画。

Assistant: Good. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

店员:好的,您看这幅松鹤阁如何?这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

Steven: Oh, they look just like live cranes. I like this picture very much. How much is it?

史蒂文:哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样,我非常喜欢这幅画。多少钱?

Assistant: One thousand dollars.

店员:1000美元。

Steven: It's a lot of money. But the picture is excellent, I'll take it.

史蒂文:太贵了,不过这幅画真不错,我要了。

日常英语口语对话短文二

音像店 对话

Steven goes into a video store to buy some records.

史蒂文进入一家音像店,想买一些唱片。

Assistant: Welcome, sir, what can I do for you?

店员:欢迎光临,先生,请问您想要什么?

Steven: I want to buy some records.

史蒂文:我想买些唱片。

Assistant: Whose record do you want?

店员:您想买谁的唱片?

Steven: Are there the records of Michael Jackson?

史蒂文:这里有迈克尔o杰克逊的唱片吗?

Assistant: His records have been sold out. The new copies will be available next week.

店员:他的唱片已经卖完了,下周才会有新的。

Steven: Oh. it's too late. Maybe I should go to other video stores to have a look.

史蒂文:哦,那太晚了。也许我应该到别的音像店看看。

日常英语口语对话短文三

花店 对话

Today is Julia's birthday, so Steven goes into a flower shop to buy flowers for her.

今天是茱莉娅的生日,所以史蒂文进了一家花店去给她买花。

Florist: Hello! Can I help you?

卖花人:您好,需要帮忙吗?

Steven: Today is my wife's birthday, so I want to buy a bouquet for her.

史蒂文:今天是我太太的生日。所以我想买一束花给她。

Florist: What kind of flowers do you want?

卖花人:您想要什么花?

Steven: I have no idea.

史蒂文:我还没有主意。

Florist: How about rose? It's the most suitable one for lovers.

卖花人:玫瑰怎么样?它是最适合送给爱人的。

Steven: But rose is too common.

史蒂文:但是玫瑰太普通了。

Florist: Well, what about violet? It means the eternal beauty.

卖花人:那么紫罗兰怎么样?它的花语是永恒的美丽。

Steven: It looks good. Pack me a bouquet of violet, please.

史蒂文:荇起来不错,请给我拿一束。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章