关于英语冷笑话带翻译

2017-06-14

笑话是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透过笑话我们可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。小编整理了关于英语冷笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于英语冷笑话带翻译篇一

Phoebe is talking about her twin sister.

菲比正在谈论她的双胞胎妹妹。

Rachel: You are twins?

雷切尔:你们是双胞胎?

Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type.

菲比:是的,我们不说话。她是一心追求事业的人。

Chandler: What does she do?

钱德勒:她从事什么工作?

Phoebe: She's a waitress.

菲比:她是一个服务生。

关于英语冷笑话带翻译篇二

Phoebe's Grandma is showing her some photos.

祖母正在给菲比看一些照片。

Phoebe: OK, is this really my father?

菲比:那好,他真的是我爸爸吗?

Grandmother: Is it really your fa...I can't...well of course it is.

祖母:他真的是你爸吗……我不可能...天哪,他当然是。

Phoebe: OK, I smell smoke. Maybe that's because someone's pants are on fire.

菲比:我看这很有问题,或许有人在说谎。

Grandmother: Look, I...

祖母:瞧,我……

Phoebe: You know, in all the years that we have been grandmother and granddaughter. you have never lied to me.

菲比:你知道,我们两个当祖孙这么多年了,你从没胡对我撒过谎。

Grandmother: Alright, that is not your father, that's just a picture of a guy in a frame.

祖母:好吧,他下是你爸爸,他只是一个相框里的男人。

关于英语冷笑话带翻译篇三

Sandy: And what's the one kind of boat that can never ever sink?

桑迪:什么样的船绝不会沉没?

Joey: What kind?

乔伊:哪种呢?

Sandy: A friendship.

桑迪:朋友之船。

关于英语冷笑话带翻译篇四

Einstein and His Chauffeur

爱因斯坦和他的司机

Einstein was on his way to another lecture, and he felt exhausted. His chauffeur offered an idea. "Hey, Sir, I've heard your speech many times, 1 bet I could deliver it and give you the night off."

爱因斯坦在去另一个讲座的路上,倍感疲倦,他的司机出了个主意:“嗨,先生,您的讲座我已经听过许多次了。我打赌我能作这个讲座,计您休息一个晚上。”

"Sounds great,"the scientist said.

“那太好了。”科学家说。

When they got to the auditorium, Einstein put on the chauffeur's hat and settled in the back row. The chauffeur walked to the lectern and delivered the speech. Afterward he asked if there were any questions.

到了礼堂,爱因斯坦戴上了司机的帽子,坐在了后排。而司机走上讲台,开始讲演。讲演结束后,他问听众是否有什么问题。

One professor said "Yes". Then he launched into a highly technical question.

一个教授说有,并提出了一个高深的学术问题。

The chauffeur was panic-stricken for a moment but quickly recovered. "That's an easy one,”he replied, "so easy, I'm going to let my chauffeur answer it."

司机一时被问懵了,但很快就镇定下来。“这很容易,”他说,“太容易了,我要让我的司机来回答。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章