有关英文小笑话短文简短

2017-06-05

笑话作为一种城市化的民间口头创作体裁,是一种重要的交际手段。小编精心收集了有关简短英文小笑话短文,供大家欣赏学习!

有关简短英文小笑话短文篇1

诚实吗?

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.

在动物园,我无意中听到两个学龄前的小男孩在聊天。

"My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Tommy," replied the second.

“我叫Billy。你叫什么名字?” 一个男孩问题。“Tommy”,另一个男孩回答。

"My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?" asked Billy.

“我爸爸是一位会计师,你爸爸是做什么的?”Billy问Tommy。

Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer." "Honest?" asked Billy.

“我爸爸是一位律师,”Tommy回答。“真的吗?”Billy问。

"No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

“不是啦,就跟别的律师一样。”Tommy回答。

有关简短英文小笑话短文篇2

他爱吃巧克力块曲奇

An old man was laying on his death bed.

老人躺在床上,

He had only hours to live when he suddenly smelled chocolate chip cookies.

只能再活几个小时了。突然,他闻到了巧克力块曲奇的味道,

He loved chocolate chip cookies more than anything else in the world.

他最爱吃这种饼干了。

With his last bit of energy, he pulled himself out of bed, across the floor, and to the stairs.

用他最后一点力气,老人翻下床,爬到楼梯那,下楼到了厨房。

Then down the stairs and into the kitchen. There his wife was baking chocolate chip cookies.

他老伴正在做巧克力块曲奇。

As he reached for one, he got SMACKED across the back of his hand by the wooden spoon hiswife was holding.

他拿了一块,这时手背被他老伴用木勺打了一下,

"Leave them alone!" she said, "They're for the funeral!"

“放下,”她说,“这是葬礼上用的!”

有关简短英文小笑话短文篇3

孩子是自己的好

Three Catholic women and an old Jewish lady were having coffee.

三个信奉天主教的妇女和一个犹太老妇人在一起喝咖啡。

The first Catholic woman tells her friends,"My son is a priest.When he walks into a room,everyone calls him 'Father'".

第一个妇女对她的朋友们说,“我儿子是一个牧师。每当他走进房间,人们总是称呼他神父”。

The second woman chirps, "My son is a bishop.Whenever he walks into a room, people call him'Your Grace'".

第二个妇女唧唧喳喳地说:“我的儿子是一名主教。每当他走进房间时,人们都尊称他大人”。

The third woman says, "My son is a cardinal.Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'YourEminence'".

第三个妇女说:“我的儿子是一名红衣主教。每当他走进房间时,人们都恭敬地称他阁下”。

As the old little Jewish lady sips her coffee in silence,the first three give her a subtle"Well...?"look.

这时那位身材瘦小的犹太老妇人默默地喝着她的咖啡,那三个妇女一起用微妙的眼神看着她,

So she says: "My son is 6'5; he has broad,square shoulders and is very muscular; he's terriblyhandsome.

意思是:“你儿子呢?” 于是她说,“我儿子身高六英尺五英寸,肩膀宽阔,肌肉发达,他长得非常英俊。

He has beautiful hair, dresses very well and always smells wonderful.Whenever he walks into aroom, women say 'Oh, my God!'

他的头发很漂亮,衣着讲究,而且身上总是散发着一股令人心旷神怡的芳香。每当他走进房间时,女人们都会说,“哦,我的上帝呀!”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章