日常电话英语口语大全
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编整理了日常电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!
日常电话英语口语一
替别人接电话用英语怎么说
转接来电用语
(1) 我看看他在不在。 I’ll see if he’s in.
(2) 我帮你接过去。 I’ll connect you.
(3) 我帮你接给王先生。 I’ll connect you with Mr. Wang.
(4) 我把电话转给黄先生。 I’ll transfer this call to Mr. Huang.
(5) 我替你接到出口部。 I’ll connect you with the Export Department.
(6) 我帮你接给李小姐。 I’ll put you through to Miss Li.
(7) 我把你的电话转给魏先生。 I’ll transfer your call to Mr. Wei.
(8) 我把你的电话转给负责的人。 I’ll transfer your call to the person in charge.
(9) 我把你的电话转给林先生。 I’ll switch your call to Mr. Lin.
(10) 我找某位销售人员来听。 I’ll get you someone in sales.
(11) 我请她来听。 I’ll get her.
(12) 我去找他来。 I’ll fetch him up.
(13) 我去看看他在不在他的办公室内。 I’ll just find out if he’s in his office.
(14) 我替你接。 I’ll put you through.
(15) 我替你接这个号码。 I’ll get the number for you.
(16) 我替你接总机。 I’ll get the switch board for you.
(17) 我帮你转过去。 I’ll switch you over.
(18) 我来看看能不能替您重接。 I’ll see if I can connect you again.
(19) 你的电话接通时我们会打给您。 We’ll call you when your call is ready to go through.
(20) 对不起这个号码正在讲话中。 I’m sorry the number’s engaged.
(21) 这支电话正在讲话中。 The line is busy.
(22) 先生,这支电话在讲话中。 The line is engaged, sir.
日常电话英语口语二
请对方稍候的用语
(1) 请稍待片刻。 Just a moment, please.
(2) 请等一下。 Just a minute, please.
(3) 请稍等。 Hold on a minute, please.
(4) 请不要挂断好吗? Would you hold the line, please?
(5) 请等一下好吗? Would you wait a mimute, please?
(6) 请等片刻。 Please wait one moment.
(7) 请稍待。 One moment, please.
(8) 请不要挂电话。 Please hold the line.
(9) 请不要挂断。 Don’t hang up, please.
请对方再拨电话( 受话人因故无法接听电话时,可请对方在某个时间再打来)
(1) 您可以晚一点再打来吗? Would you mind calling again later?
(2) 您能三十分钟后再打来吗? Could you call back in thirty minutes?
(3) 您能三点以后再打来吗? Could you call again after three?
(4) 您可以三点左右再打来吗? Would you mind calling back around three?
(5) 请两点左右再打来。 Please call back around two o’clock.
日常电话英语口语三
怎样说你打错电话了
经典句型:I think you have the wrong number. 我想你打错电话了。
A:Is that Linda?
甲:你是琳达吗?
B:I think you have the wrong number.
乙:我想你打错电话了。
A:I'm sorry.
甲:对不起。
经典句型:Will you check the number again? 请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
A:Will you check the number again?I think you got the wrong number.
甲:请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?我想您打错电话了。
B:Sorry to have bothered you.
乙:抱歉打扰您了。
A:It doesn't matter.
甲:没关系。