经典英语诗歌三首
下面是小编整理的英语经典诗歌三篇,欢迎大家阅读!
英语经典诗歌一:
若你早晨醒来
with more health than illness,
拥有的健康大于不适
you are more blessed than the
比百万行将就木之人
million who won't survive the week.
你更有福气。
If you have never experienced
若你从未经历过
the danger of battle,
战役的危险,
the loneliness of imprisonment,
铁窗后的孤寂
the agony of torture or
被凌虐的痛苦,或是
the pangs of starvation,
饥饿的折磨
you are ahead of 20 million people
你超前了
around the world.
全球2千万人
If you attend a church meeting
若你参加教堂聚会
without fear of harassment,
无需害怕骚扰、
arrest, torture, or death,
被捕、凌虐、或死亡,
you are more blessed than almost
你的福气比起几乎
three billion people in the world.
30亿人更有福气
If you have food in your refrigerator,
若你冰箱里有食物
clothes on your back, a roof over
身上有衣服、头上
your head and a place to sleep,
有屋顶、有地方可睡
you are richer than 75% of this world.
你比全球3/4人口富有
英语经典诗歌二:
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
像正午的蜡烛融化,
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你爱我,我也知道
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
可我就是我,渴望着
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
英语经典诗歌三:
Love is more than a word
爱情不单是个词语
It says so much
它有太多太多对人倾诉
When I see these four letters
只要看到它的书写
I almost feel your touch
简直觉得你在触碰我的肌肤
This only happened since I fell in love with you.
自从与你相爱之后,这种变化便悄然生出
Why this word does this
要问这个字眼为何如此神奇
I haven’t got a clue
我如堕五里云雾