购物的英语对话范文精选

2017-05-04

学生只有在真实的言语情境或模拟对话中才能更好地组织思维,理解具体情境、对话中所传递的信息和语言材料,触景生情,激发表达思想的能力。小编精心收集了购物的英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

购物的英语对话范文篇1

Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!

鲁斯:茜,你买了条新短裙!

Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.

茜:是啊。多谢关心。

Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?

鲁斯:不客气。你很喜欢时尚吗?

Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.

茜:嗯,我有时很喜欢买东西。

Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?

鲁斯:好,那这条裙子是你上一次买的东西吗?

Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.

茜:嗯,我想是的。

Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?

鲁斯:那你会在衣服上花很多钱吗?

Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.

茜:不会,我会喜欢找便宜的东西。

Ruth: Oh, good plan.

鲁斯:哦,好办法。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?

鲁斯:那这条裙子便宜吗?

Akane: Oh, yes it was.

茜:很便宜。

Ruth: How much was it?

鲁斯:多少钱?

Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.

茜:只要1300日元。(哇)对。大约13加元。

Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.

鲁斯:那真便宜。太棒了。

Akane: Yeah, it was.

茜:没错。

Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?

鲁斯:你多久去购物一次?

Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.

茜:嗯,不是很频繁,大概一个月一次。

Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?

鲁斯:一个月一次,买衣服吗?

Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.

茜:对,就是随便逛逛。我可能不是总会买东西,只是偶尔会买。

Ruth: And where do you go?

鲁斯:一般你会去哪里?

Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.

茜:我喜欢去当地市场或类似的地方,因为我认为那里是最适合找便宜东西的地方。

Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?

鲁斯:你在买衣服之前会先试穿吗?

Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.

茜:会的。我在买之前要先试一下。不过有时并不能试穿。

Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?

鲁斯:如果你在市场买东西,你会先试穿吗?

Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.

茜:对,我会问售货员我是否可以试穿。如果他们说可以,那我会穿上试试,看看是否适合我,好好看一下。

Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?

鲁斯:你买过二手衣服吗,就是那些别人穿过的衣服?

Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.

茜:我年轻的时候非常喜欢旧衣服。我来自多伦多的一个大地区,那里有许多出售旧衣服的商店,我以前经常去那里。

Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?

鲁斯:哇。那里卖的是旧衣服吗?

Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.

茜:对,没错。是那些二手衣服,已经穿过的衣服,这些衣服既便宜又时尚。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.

鲁斯:哦,听起来真棒。

Akane: Yeah, it is.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?

鲁斯:有其他人送过你衣服吗?你父母会给你衣服吗?

Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.

茜:我小的时候他们经常给我买衣服,但是现在不再给我买了,因为你知道我喜欢自己挑选衣服。

Ruth: Of course, yeah.

鲁斯:当然了。

Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.

茜:不过我有时会和我妈妈一起去购物,如果有我喜欢的东西,又是特殊场合,她会买给我的。

Ruth: Oh, that's generous.

鲁斯:哦,真是大方。

Akane: She is.

茜:的确是。

Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.

鲁斯:好,茜,谢谢你和我们分享。

Akane: Alright.

茜:不客气。

购物的英语对话范文篇2

R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent.

承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。

M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the apartment. )

经理:好的,请往这边走。(他们往公寓方向走去。)

M: As you can see, it's large and completely furnished.

经理:如您所见,这间公寓很大而且家具一应俱全。

R: What bills are included in the rent?

承租者:租金包含哪些项目?

M: You have to pay the electricity bill yourself, but water is paid.

经理:您得自己付电费,但水费则包含在租金里。

R: Well, I guess for $400 a month I shouldn't expect an all bills paid apartment. (to be continued)

承租者:嗯,我想月租金才400美元,这个公寓不可能包含所有的费用。

购物的英语对话范文篇3

The clerk is showing the customer a stereo system.

店员正在向顾客展示一组立体音响。

S: It has a receiver, a CD player, a double cassette deck, and a turntable.

店员:这儿有一个接收机,一个CD播放机,双卡式录音座,还有一个转盘。

C: Okay, let me take a look.

顾客:好的,让我看一看。

S: The CD player is a three-disk player. Here, we'll put a disk in so you can check out the sound. ( He puts a CD into the CD player. )

店员:这是三片式的CD播放机。您看,我们放人一张CD片,就可以听听它的音效。(他把一张CD片放久CD播放机中。)

C: Sounds pretty good. I see the equalizer has a good selection of settings.

顾客:听起来挺不错的。我知道均衡器有很多组功能选择。

S: You can also play VCDs on it if you hook it up to your TV.

店员:如果您把它连结到电视上,也可以播放VCD。

C: Hmm. This system seems to have everything I'm looking for. It's a bit pricey, though. I'll have to think about it. Thanks for your help.

顾客:嗯。这套音响似乎具备我寻找的每个条件,但这有点贵,我得考虑考虑。谢谢你的帮忙。

S: No problem Hope to see you again soon.

店员:不客气,希望很快能再见到您。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章