短一点的四年级英语笑话
笑话是人们生活中不可或缺的组成部分,与社会密切相关。小编精心收集了短一点的四年级英语笑话,供大家欣赏学习!
短一点的四年级英语笑话:没射中
Peter joined the army when he was eighteen, and for several months he was taught how to be a good soldier. He did quite well in everything except shooting. One day he and his friends were practicing their shooting, and all of them were doing quite well except Peter. After he had shot at the target nine times and had not hit it once,the officer who was trying to teach the young soldiers to shoot said, You're quite hopeless, Peter! Don't waste your last bullet too! Go behind that wall and shoot yourself with it!
彼得十八岁那年参了军,他需要参加几个月的学习以成为一名好士兵。彼得在其他方面都做得很好,但是射击不行。一天他和伙伴们练习射击,除了彼得其他人都没有问题。他射了九次,一次也没有命中目标。这时,教新兵射击的教官说:彼得,你看来是没希望了,不要连最后一发子弹都浪费掉!去那堵墙后面用它向自己打一枪吧。
Peter felt ashamed. He went behind the wall, and a few seconds later the officer and the other young soldiers heard the sound of a shot.
彼得感到非常惭愧。他走到那堵墙后面。几分钟后,教官和新兵们听到一声枪响。
Heavens! The officer said. Has that silly man really shot himself?
上帝!教官叫起来,难道那个笨蛋真的朝自己开枪了?
He ran behind the wall anxiously, but Peter was all right. I'm sorry, sir, he said, but I missed again.
他急忙跑到那堵墙后面,发现彼得安然无恙。对不起,长官,他说,我还是没有命中。
短一点的四年级英语笑话:腿短的好处
Son: Why are hen's legs so short?
儿子:“为什么母鸡的腿这么短呢?”
Dad: You're a fool. If the hen's legs were too long, wouldn't they drop their eggs into pieces when laying?
父亲:“你真笨。如果母鸡的腿太长,它们下蛋的时候,鸡蛋岂不都摔碎了?”
短一点的四年级英语笑话:为什么哭
Little Johnny came downstairs bellowing lustily. His mother asked, "What's the matter now?"
"Dad was hanging pictures, and just hit his thumb with a hammer," said Johnny through his tears.
"That's not so serious," soothed his mother. "I know you're upset, but a big boy like you shouldn't cry at something like that. Why didn't you just laugh?"
"I did!" sobbed Johnny.
短一点的四年级英语笑话:太太让我站的
Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven.
世上的每一个人都上了天堂。
God comes and says. "I want the men to make two lines.
神说:“要男人分成两队,
One line for the men that dominated their women on earth
一是在世上控制女人的男人,
and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women.
另一是被女人鞭打的男人。
Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."
另外女子自成一队,跟着圣彼德去。”
Said and done, and there are two lines.
不一会儿,队伍分成两队。
The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long,
一是被女人鞭打的,有100英里长,
and the line of men that dominated women, there was only one man.
一是在世上控制女人的,仅有一人。
God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves.
神生气的说:“你们男人应该感到羞耻,
I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates.
我按照自己的形象创造了你们,而你们被女子鞭打。
Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud.