关于买手机英语对话情景
英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。小编整理了关于买手机英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于买手机英语情景对话一
Mary:
Excuse me, I want to buy a new phone.
你好,我要买个手机。
John:
What kind did you have in mind?
想选个什么样的?
Mary:
I'm interested in a flip phone with a color screen and English menu capabilities.
我想要个翻盖,彩屏带英文菜单的。
John:
We have a few of those in stock.
我们有几款这样的。
Mary:
Which one is the cheapest?
哪个最便宜?
John:
The cheapest one only comes in black. Here is it.
最便宜的只有黑色。这个就是了。
Mary:
I don't like that color. Is there anything else?
我不喜欢这个颜色。有别的吗?
John:
Yes. But it's a little bit more expensive.
有,不过贵一些。
Mary:
It's OK.
没关系。
关于买手机英语情景对话二
A:Where did you get your mobile? It's really cute.
你的手机是在哪里买的?好可爱。
B:Oh, this? I got it in Singapore. Here, do you want to take a look?
哦,这个吗?我在新加坡买的。你要看看吗?
A:Thanks. Gee, it's really light!
谢谢。哇,好轻!
B:Yes, it is, isn't it? A bit too light, really. What make have you got?
是啊,它的确很轻。说真的,它太轻了一点。你用的是哪一款?
A:I've got an old Ericsson. Here. Take a look.
我用的是老式的爱立信。你拿去看看。
B:Wow, that's really old.
哇,真旧啊。
A:Yes, I like collecting antiques.
是啊,我喜欢收集古董。
B:Why don't you get a new one?
你为什么不换一款新的?
A:I don't know. I like this one, and I don't have any need for all the bells and whistles you get on the new ones.
我也不知道。我就是喜欢这款,而且新手机的功能五花八门,我根本用不到。
B:Really, what makes you say that?
是哦,你为什么这么说?
A:Well, I just need to make and receive calls, and it's quite reliable. I find that the more fancy stuff they put into these things, the more likely they are to break bown or go wrong, you know? I mean, this camera function, for instance-how often do you use it?
哦,我只需要接打电话而已,这款手机在这方面很可靠。你知道吗,我发现功能越花哨的手机,就越容易坏掉或出故障。我的意思是,就拿这种照相的功能来说,你有多常用到?
B:Sometimes, but I guess not very often. It's more for fun. Sometimes when I'm on a trip, for example, I can take a picture and send it to my kids. Or I can send a picture of a sample back to my office and get it costed up immediately.
有时候会用到,不过我想不会常用,而是以好玩为主。例如有时候在旅行时,我可以拍照,然后把它传给我的小孩看。或者我也可以把样品的照片传回办公室,以便立刻估价。
A:Well, that's nice I guess. So how many kids do you have?
嗯,还不错。你有几个小孩呢?
B:Three. Two boys and a girl.
三个,两个儿子一个女儿。
关于买手机英语情景对话三
salesperson:
what can i do for you, ma'am?
女士,有什么能效劳的吗?
shirley:
i want to buy a cell phone for my daughter.
我想给我的女儿买一个手机。
salesperson:
how old is she?
她多大了?
shirley:
she is 17. it's for her birthday.
她17岁了。这是为她的生日买的。
salesperson:
we have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girls. the brand name is nokia.
我们有一款专门为年轻女孩设计的新款手机,是诺基亚的。
shirley:
thanks, but i want to have a look at the motorola's products.
谢谢,但是我想看看摩托罗拉的产品。
salesperson:
sure. this is the one i will not hesitate to recommend. its color and style is so attractive and also the quality is really reliable.
好的。这款是我毫不犹豫要推荐的。它的颜色、款式很吸引人而且质量也很可靠。
shirley:
sounds perfect. i'll take the pink one. can you pack it for me?
听起来很不错。我要一款粉红色的。你能为我包装一下吗?
salesperson:
sure. by the way, here are some free adornments. would you like one?
当然可以。顺便说一下,这些是免费的挂件,你想选一个吗?
shirley:
why not? the sweetheart pendant matches the cell phone well. i'd take this one.
为什么不呢?这个爱心挂件很配手机,我就要这个了。
salesperson:
have a seat over there. i'll pack it up for you right away.
请在那边坐一会儿。我马上为您包装。
shirley:
thanks.
谢谢。