有关于建议的英语对话阅读
高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。小编整理了有关建议的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关建议的英语对话一
Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer himup.
杰克由于紧张在比赛中没表现好,史蒂文尽力鼓励他。
Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
史蒂文:不用担心,我相信你下一 次会做得更好。
Jack: I didn't realize it was so difficult though I know I'm always too nervous in suchcompetition.
杰克:虽然我知道在这种比赛中我总是很紧张,但我没想到会这么难。
Steven:Doesn't matter. Forget it.
史蒂文:没关系,忘了它吧。
Jack: I don't think I performed well.
杰克:我认为我表现得不好。
Steven: Oh! That's much hetter than I did.
史蒂文:哦!你比我当时好多了。
Jack: Can you tell me how to improve myself?
杰克:你能告诉我如何提高吗?
Steven: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You willsucceed.
史蒂文:这个没有秘诀。你唯一要做的就是多练。你会成功的。
Jack: Thank you for your encouragement.
杰克:谢谢你的鼓励。
Steven: It's a pleasure. Come on. I'm on your side.
史蒂文:不用客气,加油,我支持你。
有关建议的英语对话二
A:Are you seeing Tom ?
你在和汤姆来往吗?
B:Yes , I am .
是啊。
A:You'd better be careful with him . He's a complete liar .
你最好小心一点儿。他是个十足的骗子。
B:How do you know that ?
你怎么知道?
2.You'd better not be so pessimistic .你最好不要这么悲观。
A:You seem to be depressed these days . What's happened ?
最近你看起来很沮丧。出什么事了?
B:I flunked the exam again . I'll never graduate .
我考试又没通过,看来毕不了业了。
A:You'd better not be so pessimistic .
你最好不要这么悲观。
3.You should visit your parents more often .你应该多去看看父母。
A:Mom calls me every day !
我老妈天天给我打电话!
B:When was the last time you saw her ?
你上次去看她是什么时候?
A:More than a year ago .
有一年多的。
B:You should visit your parents more often .
你应该多去看看父母。
4.Did you make sure ?你确定了吗?
A:Did you get a message from John ?
收到约翰的短信了吗?
B:Yes . We are supposed to meet at 10 tomorrow .
嗯,我们定好明天10点见。
A:Did you make sure ?
你们敲定了吗?
B:Not yet . I'll call him back later .
还没有。我过会儿会打电话的。
有关建议的英语对话三
Steven wants to order an Easy-own package, so he asks Lucy to give him some suggestions.
史蒂文想订制一款神州行套餐,于是他想让露西给他点建议。
Steven: Hello, I want to order an Easy-own package. What would you recommend?
史蒂文:你好,我想订制一款神州行套餐,你能给我推荐一下吗?
Lucy: Which function do you use more, making calls or sending short messages?
露西:问您平时是打电话多还是发短信多?
Steven: About the same. But I'm looking for a job, so I have to answer the phone often.
史蒂文:都差不多。不过,我现在在找工作,所以接电话会比较多。
Lucy: Then I recommend this package to you. You can receive all the calls free by paying just10 yuan a month.
露西:那我推荐您订制这款套餐, 每个月花10块钱,就可以免费接听电话。
Steven: That's good. How can I order it?
史蒂文:这个好。那我怎么订制呢?
Lucy: Sending a message "KTCTWY" to 10086 will do.
露西:您只要发送短信“KTCTWY” 至10086,就可以了。
Steven: Thank you. I'll have a try.
史蒂文:谢谢你,我试试看。
Lucy: You're welcome.
露西:不客气。