有关于英语对话短文阅读

2017-06-16

培养学生的会话能力是对话课的宗旨。中学英语对话课教学的目的不仅仅是让学生懂点英语知识,同时应在加强基础知识和基本训练的过程中,使基础知识转化为言语技能,并发展成运用英语进行交际的能力。小编整理了关于英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

关于英语对话短文一

购买新车 对话

Steven wants to buy a car. Now he is negotiating the price with a car dealer.

史蒂文想要买一辆车。现在他正和一位卖车人议价。

Steven: Wow, what a cool car! The styling of this car really appeals to me.

史蒂文:哇,这辆车好漂亮啊!这辆车的风格样式真的吸引了我。

Car dealer: Yes, this is a very popular car.

卖车人:是的,这辆车很受大众欢迎,

Steven: I want to buy it. How much does this car cost?

史蒂文:我想买下它。这辆车多少钱啊?

Car dealer: The car is beautiful, isn't it? Come on inside and we'll discuss the price.

卖车人:这辆车很漂亮,不是吗?进里面来,我们商量一下价钱。

Steven: You can tell me here. I just want to know the price.

史蒂文:你可以在这告诉我,我只是想知道价钱。

Car dealer: 50000 yuan, What a deal! That will, of course, include tax, licence, and registration fee.

卖车人:5万元,多划算呀!这个价钱包括车税、车牌执照费,还有注册费。

Steven: I appreciate your help, but I think I'll look around a bit.

史蒂文:很感谢,我想我还是再看看吧。

Car dealer: Then what price would be fair to you?

卖车人:那么你认为什么价格对你合适?

Steven: I think that 30000 yuan would be fair for this car.

史蒂文:我认为这辆车值3万。

Car dealer: I can see that you are a smart buyer. Forty thousand is my best price.

卖车人:看得出你很精明啊,4万是我给你的最好价钱。

Steven: Can't you make it cheaper? I still can't afford the car.

史蒂文:你就不能再便宜些吗?我这个价钱我还是买不起这辆车。

Car dealer: 38000yuan is my final offer.

卖车人:3万8千元,给你的最低价了。

Steven: Hum...OK. I will take it.

史蒂文:嗯……好吧!我买下了。

关于英语对话短文二

考取驾照 对话

Steven wants to get a driver's licence. Now he is talking with his friend Bob about the drivingtest.

史蒂文想要拿到驾照,现在他正和朋友鲍勃谈论驾照考试的事。

Steven: Hi, Bob. I heard that you had passed your driving test. Is it true?

史蒂文:你好,鲍勃。我听说你已考取了驾照,是真的吗?

Bob: Yes. A few days ago I have no right to get a driving licence. But now I get it.

鲍勃:是啊,几天前我还没资格拿驾照,但是现在我拿到了。

Steven: Is the driving test difficult?

史蒂文:驾照考试难吗?

Bob: Yes, it can be quite tough. Many pople fail to pass the test at the first time.

鲍勃:是的,很难。不是每个人都能一次通过考试的。

Steven: What does the driving test require?

史蒂文:考驾照都考什么呢?

Bob: You should enroll in driving school and then take a road test and a written test. After youpass both tests, you'll get your licence.

鲍勃:报个驾校然后参加路考和笔试,都过了就能拿到驾照了。

Steven: Oh, I see. I need more practice before I take the driving test.

史蒂文:哦,我明白了!考驾照前,我需要多多练习。

Bob: Don't worry about your driving test. I think you will pass the test and get the driver'slicence very soon.

鲍勃:別担心,我觉得你会很快通过考试获取驾照的。

Steven: Hopeful! Thank you.

史蒂文:但愿吧!谢谢你啊!

关于英语对话短文三

留学生活 对话

In the Departmental Reception for new students, Steven and Mandy are talking with each other.

在院系新生欢迎仪式上,史蒂文和曼迪在谈话。

Steven: Hello, are you Chinese?

史蒂文:你好,你是中国人吗?

Mandy: No, I'm Korean. Where are you from?

曼迪:不是,我是韩国人。你来自哪里?

Steven: I'm from America. Are you settling in all right?

史蒂文:我来自美国。你都安顿好了吗?

Mandy: I've already found a flat and it's quite comfortable. What about you?

曼迪:我已经找到了一个公寓,非常舒适。你呢?

Steven: I live in my uncle's house. He came here ten years ago.

史蒂文:我住在叔叔家。他十年前就来这里了。

Mandy: What do you think of the local accent here? Has it been causing you any problems?

曼迪:你怎么看这里的口音?给你带来麻烦了吗?

Steven: I think it's just a matter of getting used to it.

史蒂文:我想只要我们习惯就好了。

Mandy: I can't agree more.

曼迪:我完全同意你的观点。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章