简单日常英语会话

2017-04-08

日常生活中司空见惯的事情很少能成为我们聊天的话题。下面是小编给大家整理的简单日常英语会话,供大家参阅!

简单日常英语会话:

感恩节和2米高灰熊共进晚餐

Leo: Who will you with in Thanksgiving Day?

你会和谁一起过感恩节?

Lucy: Maybe with my parents, I haven't spent a lot of time with them in daily life.

应该是和我父母吧,平常没有很多时间跟他们在一起。

Leo: Do you ever think about to spend the day with a Grizzly?

你想过要跟灰熊在一起过吗?

Lucy: You mean the Teddy bear? Do you want to give me a Teddy bear as a Thanksgiving gift? Come on, I am not a little girl any more.

你是说玩具熊吗?你想在感恩节送我玩具熊?别逗了,我又不是小孩子。

Leo: No, I mean the real bear, two meters tall Grizzly, and have dinner with you, isn't it cool?

不是,是真的熊哦,两米高的灰熊,跟你一起吃晚餐,怎么样?

Lucy: You made me remember the story a man wanted a bearcloth and became the food of the bear.

你这么说,让我想起了熊皮大衣的故事,那个人可是葬身熊腹哦,这也算另一种熊皮大衣了。

Leo: OK, I'm kidding. While the news is real, there are somebody had dinner with a real bear in Thanksgiving Day.

我是在开玩笑呢,不过真有人跟熊一起过节,共进晚餐呢。

Lucy: Are they living in forests? and making friends with bears?

他们是一直在森林里生活的吧?跟熊交了朋友?

Leo: They are from a Bear rescue and educational institution in Montana State.

他们来自美国蒙大拿州的一个熊救助和教育机构。

Lucy: Oh, I'm sorry for the bearcloth story.

我为我那个熊大衣的故事表示抱歉。

简单日常英语会话:下酒菜

Bob: How about a drink?

去喝一杯怎么样?

Tom: That's a good idea.

好主意。

Bob: Which beer to drink?

要喝哪种啤酒?

Tom: I like Sedrin.

雪津吧。

Bob: And what kind of snacks should we have?

要什么下酒菜呢?

Tom: I'll leave it up to you.

你看着办吧。

Bob: A disk of peanuts,OK?

一碟花生怎么样?

Tom: Not bad.

好。

Bob: Let's drink to our health and success.

为了我们的成功和健康干杯。

Tom: Right...and to our long-lasting friendship

好啊,并且为了我们永远的友谊干杯!

简单日常英语会话:狗狗坐地铁

A: Dogs are very clever.

狗很聪明。

B: Yes,it’s said that the average IQ of dogs is as high as two-year old children.

是的,据说狗的平均智商跟2岁的儿童一样高。

A: it’s reported that they can learn 160 words,and remember some signals and gestures.

有报道说狗可以学习160个词汇,并记住一些信号和手势。

B: Some dogs even know how to take the metro.

有一些甚至知道怎样搭地铁。

A: Really?

真的?

B: Yes, it’s reported that some stray dogs living in suburban Moscow take the metro to go to the downtown and forage there every morning.

是的,报道上说住在莫斯科郊区的一些流浪狗每天早上都会搭乘地铁前往市中心觅食。

A: Do they know which station they should get off?

它们知道在哪个站下车吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

A: Do they buy metro tickets?

他们买票吗?

B: Maybe.

或许吧。

简单日常英语会话:圣诞老人开地铁

A: Christmas will soon come round.

圣诞节就快到了。

B: Yes. Any plans for Christmas holiday?

是的。圣诞假期有什么打算吗?

A: I plan to go to Hannover,Germany.

我打算去德国汉诺威。

B: Oh?

哦?

A: I’d like to take the metro there.

我想去坐那儿的地铁。

B: Why? Anything special?

为什么?有什么特别吗?

A: It’s reported that Santa Claus drove the train during the Christmas last year, I suppose he will be the driver again this Christmas.

据报道,去年圣诞期间地铁列车是由圣诞老人来驾驶的,我猜今年也一样。

B: It’s fantastic!

太棒了!

A: Would you like to go there with me?

你愿意和我一起去那儿吗?

B: I’d like to, but I have no money.

愿意,可是我没钱。

简单日常英语会话:打高尔夫

Bob: Would you like to play golf with me?

要和我一起去打高尔夫球吗?

Tom: I would like to,but I'm not good at it.

我很想去,但是不怎么会打高尔夫球。

Bob: It doesn't matter.I will teach you.

没关系。我教你。

Tom: That's great!When do we go?

那太好了。什么时候去?

Bob: Tomorrow morning.

明天早上。

Tom: All right.What should I take?

好。那我要带什么?

Bob: Just take your golf club.I will pick you up tomorrow.

你带上你的球杆就行了。我明天去接你。

Tom: Thanks.I will wait you at my home.

谢谢。那我明天就在家等你吧。

Bob: See you tomorrow.

那明天见。

Tom: See you.

明天见。

以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章