旅游经历英语对话

2017-04-06

旅游,一直在我们的身边,也许有的人正在准备经历旅游,也许有的人正在经历旅游,还有的人在计划着下一次的旅游。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游经历英语对话,供大家参阅!

旅游经历英语对话:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相当不错,谢谢。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,谢谢你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:没有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

Yunbo: I agree.

云波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

云波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

云波:鞋部在什么地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

云波:谢谢。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。

旅游经历英语对话:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接线员:当然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.

接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.

格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?

大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.

云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

Glen: So long.

格伦:再见。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章