关于养宠物英语对话精选

2017-03-28

改革开放以来,随着经济社会的快速发展,人民生活水平普遍提高,我国宠物豢养日渐兴起,近年来已成为不少人的一种生活时尚。小编整理了关于养宠物英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于养宠物英语对话一

A:Can your dog do any tricks?

你的狗会一点小把戏吗?

B:Sure he can. He can shake hands, roll over, and even play dead.

当然会。他会握手,打滚,还会装死。

A:I wish I had a dog. My cat can't do any tricks.

我也想养条狗。我的猫什么也不会。

B:Yeah, but sometimes Bingo wants to play with me, but I don't have time.

是啊,不过有时宾果想跟我玩,我却没时间。

A:So who takes care of him then?

那谁照顾他呢?

B:My little brother likes to play with him. He even gives him a bath every week.

我的小弟弟喜欢跟他玩。他甚至每星期给他洗澡。

A:I can't do that with my cat. She hates water.

我不能给我的猫洗澡。她讨厌水。

B:You know, you're right. Maybe you should get a dog.

你知道吗?你是对的。也许你应该养条狗。

关于养宠物英语对话二

A:Your dog is really cute. What's his name?

你的狗真可爱。它叫什么名字?

B:His name is Bingo.

宾果。

A:What kind of dog is he?

它是什么狗?

B:We're not sure because the neighbour gave him to us after they moved away.

我们也不清楚,是邻居搬家时送给我们的。

A:Well, he sure likes to run around a lot. Is he well behaved?

它总是喜欢不停地跑圈。他有规矩蚂?

B:Oh yes, he is. When he was a puppy, he liked to chew my father's shoes, but he's okay now.

哦,有的。他还是小狗时喜欢啃我父亲的鞋,不过现在好了。

A:That sounds like my cat. She likes to scratch the couch with her claws.

跟我家猫一样。她喜欢用爪子抓沙发。

B:I didn't know you had a cat. When did you get her?

我不知道你养了猫。什么时候养的?

A:About a year ago actually. You've probably never seen her though.

大约一年前。不过你可能没看到过它。

B:Really? Why is that?

是吗?为什么?

A:She's not a house-cat. She stays outside most of the time.

她不是家猫。她大部分时间都在外面。

B:Bingo could never do that. He stays in the house except when we take him to the park.

宾果可不会这样。除了我们带它去公园,他总待在家里。

关于养宠物英语对话三

M:Hi, Sam. I want to buy a pet. Do you have any ideas?

你好,山姆.我想买一只宠物,你有什么建议吗?

S:You really should go to Rachel's pet store.

你应该去拉切尔的宠物店看看.

M:Why? anything special there?

为什么啊?这家店很特别吗?

S:It's more than special. You can find as many kinds of animals as you can put a name to and more.

何止是特别啊?凡是你能叫出名字的动物,店里都有!

M:Oh, really? are there any snakes?

真的吗?有蛇吗?

S:Snakes? there are even rodents and monkeys! it's a world of exotic pets.

蛇?那里连锯齿动物和猴子都有!那里就是个珍稀动物的世界!

M:That's terrific. I can't wait to check it out.

太棒了!我要去转转.

S:Hang on. are you sure you want to keep a non-traditional pet?

等等,你确定你要养非传统宠物?

M:Why not? it's so cool.

有什么不好呢?多酷啊.

S:But it will pose a risk to your health.

可是它会威胁你的健康?

M:Pardon?

你说什么?

S:I mean, most reptiles carry some harmful bacteria, they are likely to cause immune system problems.

我的意思是大多数爬行动物都携带有害病菌,有可能引起免疫系统疾病,

M:Well, I didn't realize that.

哦,这个我倒没想过.

S:I don't believe it's a good choice to keep those pets, especially for families with young children.

我觉得养这种宠物是不明智的,要是家里有小孩的话,就更不好了.

M:Oh, I should have thought of my brother's baby girl. Maybe I'll just have a dog instead of an exotic pet.

哦,我都忘了我哥的小女儿了.我还是养条狗吧,外来宠物就算了.

S:Yes, good luck, Maria.

祝你好运,玛利亚!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章