旅游常用英语对话带翻译
旅游时最好的习惯:找个舒适的小店,挑张雅致的明信片,送给中意的TA,背面写上:某年某月某日,下午某时,天气晴,我在某地,想念你。小编整理了旅游常用英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
旅游常用英语对话带翻译篇一
K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor.
凯西:艾凡,醒醒。我已经问过这家旅社的林德奎斯特太太请她推荐一个好医生。
He's just a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.
他就住在几个街区外的地方。我带你去。他已经开始看病了,我们这就去找他看病。
E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?
艾凡:呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?
K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.
凯西:你在开玩笑?我昨晚一夜都没瞌过眼。
E:Why not?
艾凡:为什么呢?
K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.
凯西:整晚你一会儿呻吟一会儿打呼,使我一直睡不着。
E:Gee, I'm sorry.
艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。
K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?
凯西:不用担心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐吗?
E:No, I'm still not hungry.
艾凡:不,我仍然不饿。
K:That's what I figured. You look awful.
凯西:我就知道。你看起来真糟。
E:Gee, thanks!
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你了!
K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.
凯西:喔,对不起。我不是那个意思。我的意思是说你真的一脸病容。
E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.
艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,让我穿好衣服。我必须用一下浴室。
K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.
凯西:我已经吃完早餐也漱洗完毕。浴室任你使用。
E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.
艾凡:好。我马上就出来,然后我们可以去看那位医生。
旅游常用英语对话带翻译篇二
E:Excuse me, but do you speak English?
艾凡:打扰一下,你会说英语吗?
P:Nein. Nicht gut. Mein daughter speak the English. Here you wait, OK?
女老板:不。不好。我的女儿说这个英语。这里你等一下,好吗?
E:Uh, sure, thanks.The proprietress fetches her daughter.
艾凡:呃,没问题,谢谢。餐馆女老板叫来了她女儿。
D:Hello. My name is Gertrude. May I help you?
女儿:哈啰。我叫葛楚德。需要我帮忙吗?
E:Whew! I'm sorry, but I can't speak German. May I ask you a question?
艾凡:咻!很抱歉,我不会讲德语。我可以请教你一个问题吗?
D:Yes, of course.
女儿:当然可以。
E:My girlfriend and I...
艾凡:我和我女朋友…
D:Your girlfriend? Where is she?
女儿:你女朋友?她在哪儿?
E:Well, she's in the car waiting.
艾凡:嗯,她在车内等我。
You see, we're lost. We're trying to find the road to Bremen.
你看得出来,我们迷路了。我们正在设法寻找到不来梅的路。
D:You must ask your girlfriend to come in.
女儿:你一定要叫你女朋友进来,
It's cool outside in the car.
待在外面的车子里很凉的。
And it's night already. First things first.
更何况现在已经是晚上了。重要的事必须先做。
You must be hungry.
你们一定饿了。
Why not have your dinner with us here?
何不在我们这儿吃晚饭呢?
My mother is a great cook.
我妈妈的菜做得很棒。
Bring your girlfriend inside and we'll serve you a dinner you'll never forget.
把你的女朋友带到餐馆里面来吧,我们会让你们享用一顿终生难忘的晚餐。
E:And Bremen?
艾凡:那不来梅呢?
D:It's only 20 kilometers from here. But relax now. Enjoy real German cuisine that you won'tfind in the big city.
女儿:从这里去只有二十公里。现在就轻松一下,享受一顿在大城市吃不到的真正德国料理。
E:You talked me into it. I'll go get Kathy now.
艾凡:你说动我了。我现在去叫凯西。
旅游常用英语对话带翻译篇三
K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?
凯西:这条路看起来不像是高速公路,像吗?
E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.
艾凡:确实不像。虽然我不想承认,不过我想我又搞得我们迷路了。
K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a look...
凯西:别担心。我把地图从杂物柜里拿出来看一下…
Uh, where are we?
嗯,我们在哪里?
E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.
艾凡:我想我们在往不来梅路上的某个地方。
K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.
凯西:也许我们最好再找一家加油站。
E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses.
艾凡:这条路上除了农舍外似乎没有别的东西了。
And I don't see any signs, either.
而且,我也看不到任何路标。
K:What should we do?
凯西:我们该怎么办呢?
E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.
艾凡:继续往前开啰。如果我们倒回头往原路开的话,会损失许多时间。
K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.
凯西:我信任你。我真的不知道该怎么做我们才能到达不来梅。
E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead.
艾凡:我有个主意了。前头就有家餐馆。
I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.
我会下车找个会说英语的人问路。
K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!
凯西:我希望你找得到。我们两个人都不会讲德语!