简单英语口语对话短文

2017-06-16

展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。小编整理了简单英语口语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

简单英语口语对话短文一

鼓励&贬低

Jack was so nervous that he didn't perform well in the competition. Steven tries to cheer him up.

杰克由于紧张在比赛中没表现好,史蒂文尽力鼓励他。

Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

史蒂文:不用担心,我相信你下一 次会做得更好。

Jack: I didn't realize it was so difficult though I know I'm always too nervous in such competition.

杰克:虽然我知道在这种比赛中我总是很紧张,但我没想到会这么难。

Steven:Doesn't matter. Forget it.

史蒂文:没关系,忘了它吧。

Jack: I don't think I performed well.

杰克:我认为我表现得不好。

Steven: Oh! That's much hetter than I did.

史蒂文:哦!你比我当时好多了。

Jack: Can you tell me how to improve myself?

杰克:你能告诉我如何提高吗?

Steven: There's no secret at all. The only thing for you to do is to practice more. You will succeed.

史蒂文:这个没有秘诀。你唯一要做的就是多练。你会成功的。

Jack: Thank you for your encouragement.

杰克:谢谢你的鼓励。

Steven: It's a pleasure. Come on. I'm on your side.

史蒂文:不用客气,加油,我支持你。

简单英语口语对话短文二

抱怨 为难

Steven and Dan are complaining about the food and price of their dining hall. They hope thesituation can be improved.

史蒂文和丹在抱怨食堂的饭菜和价格,他们希望情况能得到改善。

Steven: This dining hall is the worst ever.

史蒂文:这个食堂最差劲了。

Dan: Yeah, they raised the price, but the food there still tastes like garbage.

丹:是啊,饭菜涨价了,却依旧很难吃。

Steven: And they never deal with our complaints.

史蒂文:也从不理会我们的投诉。

Dan: Nope. I heard that nearly 2,000 students have signed a petition showing ourdissatisfaction with the food, price and service.

丹:就是。我听说有将近2000名学生在请愿书上签名了,表达我们对食物、价格和服务的不满。

Steven: Do you think it will work?

史蒂文:你说这能管用吗?

Dan: Many hands make light work. I think it will force them to improve a little.

丹:众人拾柴火焰高嘛。我想总能让他们改进一点儿吧。

Steven: I hope so.

史蒂文:希望如此。

简单英语口语对话短文三

羞愧 尴尬

Steven has stolen 100 yuan from Jim, and he feels too ashamed to admit that.

史蒂文偷了吉姆100元钱。他感到很羞愧,而不愿承认。

Tom: I heard that Jim lost 100 yuan. Do you know that?

汤姆:我听说吉姆丢了100元钱,你知道这事吗?

Steven: I don't know.

史蒂文:不知道。

Tom: Really?

汤姆:真的吗?

Steven: Yes.

史蒂文:是的。

Tom: But some classmates said you took the money.

汤姆:但有同学说,是你拿了那100元钱。

Steven: It is not true.

史蒂文:不是的。

Tom: Look at my eyes.

汤姆:看着我的眼睛。

Steven: Well, I confess. I did it, because I urgently need money to buy some medicine for mymother for she is badly ill. I'm ashamed that I did that.

史蒂文:好吧,我承认,是我做的。因为我急需用钱给我妈妈买药,她病得很严重。我为自己所做的事情感到羞愧。

Tom: Return the money to Jim and make an apology. I think he will forgive you.

汤姆:把钱还给吉姆,道个歉,我想他会原谅你的。

Steven: I will.

史蒂文:我会的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章