旅游英语情景对话:登记入住

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:登记入住,欢迎大家学习!

登记入住情景对话一:

A:Will you please fill in the registration form?

A:请您填一下登记表可以吗?

B:OK. Is that all right?

B:行。这样可以了吗?

A;Yes. Let me have a check.

A:可以了。我来核对一下。

B.Do you give a discount if I stay here more than one week?

B:住一周或一周以上你们给优惠吗?

A:Yes,we give 5% discount for one week, 1o% for two weeks and over.

A:是的,住一周有5%的折扣。两周和两周以上有10%的折扣。

B:I want to stay here for one week.

B:我住一周。

A:How would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?

A:您怎么付账,现金还是信用卡?

B:Could I pay with travellers checks?

B:我可以用旅行支票吗?

A:Sure. Here is the key to Room 309 and your room card. The bellman will show you up. And enjoy your stay.

A:可以。这是309房间的钥匙和您的房卡。行李员将带您去您的房间。希望您在这儿住得愉快。

B:Thank you!

B:谢谢!

登记入住情景对话二:

A:Good afternoon. Is there a vacant room here?

A:下午好。有没有空房间?

B:What do you want,a single or a double one?

B:您想要单人房还是双人房?

A:A single , preferably with a bath.

A:单人房,最好带浴室。

B:How long do you intend to stay?

B:您打算住几天?

A:For four days or so.

A;4天左右。

B;We have one single room on the fifth floor.

B;5楼有一间单人房。

A:I hope it's quiet. I hate noise.

A:我希望房间安静,我怕吵。

B:It's very quiet,sir.

B:非常安静,先生。

A:How much does it cost per day?

A:一天多少钱?

B:It's 150 yuan per day including a 10% service charge.

B:一天150元。包括10%的服务费。

A:All right. I'll take the room.

A:好吧,我就要那个房间了。

B:Would you please fill in the registration form?

B:请您填一下登记表好吗?

A:OK.

A:好的。

B:As a hotel policy, we require one day's room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.

B:按照酒店的规定,我们要求没有预约的客人交一天的房费作为押金。

A:No problem. Here you are.

A:没问题。给您。

B:Your room number is 505. This is your key. The bellboy will help you with the baggage.

B:您的房间号是505。这是您的钥匙。行李员会帮您拿行李。

登记入住情景对话三:

A:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

A:下午好。我能为您做点什么?

B:I booked a room here.

B:我在你们宾馆预订了一个房间。

A:Your name,please?

A:请问您贵姓?

B:Brown , Jason Brown.

B:布朗,杰森·布朗。

A:Wait for a minute , Mr. Brown , a single room with bath from today to the fifteenth.

A:请稍等一下,布朗先生,带淋浴的单人房间,时间是从今天到15日。

B:That's right

B:对。

A:Would you like to register now?

A:现在就登记吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Could you fill out this registration form,please?

A:请填写这张登记表,好吗?

B:OK. Is this all right?

B:好。这样行了吗?

A:Yes. Thank you. May I see your passport,please?

A:行。谢谢您。我可以看一下您的护照吗?

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Thank you. Will you be paying in cash or by credit card?

A:谢谢。您是用现金还是用信用卡支付?

B:In cash.

B:用现金。

A:Your room number is 210. The bellboy will show you the way there. I hope you enjoy your stay.

A:您的房号是210。我们的行李员会领您去。希望您住得愉快。

B:Thanks.

B:谢谢。

登记入住情景对话四:

A:Good afternoon. Welcome to Beijing Hotel. May I help you,sir?

A:下午好。欢迎光临北京宾馆。先生,能为您效劳吗?

B:Yes. I have a reservation with you.

B:我在贵店预订了房间。

A:Thank you,sir. May I have your family name,please?

A:谢谢您,先生。请问您贵姓?

B:Yes , it's Black.

B:好的,我是布莱克。

A:Could you fill out the registration card,please?Your reservation is for a twin room for two nights. Will that be all right?

A:请填写住宿登记卡好吗?您预订了两个晚上的双床间,对不对?

B:Yes

B:对。

A:How would you like to settle your bill?

A:您预备如何付款呢?

B:By credit card.

B:用信用卡。

A:May I take a print of your card,please? Thank you,sir. Your room number is 512 on the fifth floor. Have an enjoyable stay.

A:请让我刷您的信用卡好吗?谢谢您,先生。您的房间是五楼的512号房。祝您住得愉快。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章