英语幽默笑话大全带翻译两则

2016-11-12

我让奶奶高兴了

A teacher is telling her students the importance of making othersglad. “Now, children,” she says“Did you make someone else glad?”

一位教师正在对学生讲使人高兴的重要性。“听着,孩子们,”他说:“你们曾让别人高兴过吗?”

“Please, teacher,” says a small boy, “I made someone gladyesterday.”

“我,老师,”一个男孩子说,“昨天我就使别人高兴过。”

“Well done. Who was that?” The teacher says.

“做得好。是谁呢?”老师说。

“My granny.” The boy says.

“我奶奶。”小男孩说。

“Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad.” The teacher says.

“好孩子。现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的?”老师问道。

“I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her for three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I’m going home.’ And she said, ‘well. I’m glad!’”

“是这样的,老师。昨天我去看她,在她那儿呆了3个小时。然后我对她说:‘奶奶,我要回家了。’她说:‘啊,我很高兴。’”

那不是我的狗

A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”

一个妇人走进一家宠物店,看见一只很可爱的小狗。她问店主:“你的狗咬人吗?”

The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”

店主说:“不,我的狗不咬人。”

The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.

于是这个妇人试着抚摸小狗,可是小狗却咬了她。

“Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”

“哎哟!”妇人说,“我想你刚才还说你的狗不咬人。”

The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”

店主人回答说:“那不是我的狗。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章