旅游英语情景对话:点餐

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语有关点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

点餐旅游英语情景对话###一

A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?

A:我想尝尝本地特色菜。你能推荐什么吗?

B: That's fine. You must try this dish.

B:好吧。您应该试试这个菜。

A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

A:你能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.

B:鱼蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

A: Is it good?

A:好吃吗?

B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.

B:当然,很受欢迎的。

A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.

A:我想我要来点儿尝尝,再给我一份儿蔬菜沙拉。

B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

B:我们有两种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

A: What kind do you have?

A:你们有什么?

B: We have French and Thousand Island.

B:有法国和千岛的。

A: Make it Thousand Island.

A:用千岛的吧。

点餐旅游英语情景对话###二

A: May I take your order now?

A:您准备好点菜了吗?

B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?

B:是的。今天有什么特色菜能推荐一下吗?

A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".

A:当然,今天的“松鼠桂鱼”不错。

B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?

B:名字听来挺有意思。到底是什么菜?

A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.

A:嗯,是糖醋桂鱼。

B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.

B:对不起,我不太喜欢吃醋。

A: Then,how about this one?

A:那这个怎么样?

B: OK. I'll have that.

B:好,就要这个。

A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?

A:好的,再上点什么别的?

B: Thank you. That's enough.

B:足够了,谢谢。

A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.

A:不客气,请稍等,您点的菜马上送到。请慢用。

B: Thanks.

B:谢谢。

点餐旅游英语情景对话###三

A:May I take your order?

A:要点什么菜?

B:We'd like this course for two,please.

B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。

A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。

B:Well , can't you make it for two only?

B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?

A:I'm afraid not,sir.

A:先生,恐怕不行。

B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?

B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?

A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。

B:Right , we'll have these three.

B:好吧,我们要这三样。

A:Would you like rice with your meal?

A;您需要米饭吗?

B:No , thanks.

B:不要,谢谢。

A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.

A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。

点餐旅游英语情景对话###四

A:May I take your order now?

A:要点什么菜?

B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

A:How would you like your eggs?

A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?

B:Hard-boiled , please.

B:请煮全熟。

A:And your toast,light or dark?

A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?

B:Dark, please.

B:烤焦。

A:Now or later?

A:现在要还是待会儿要?

B:Later will do.

B:待会儿就可以了。

A:Will there be anything else?

A:还要不要点别的东西?

B:No,that's all. Thanks.

B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。

A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

B:That's right.

B:对的。

A:Just a moment,please.

A:请稍等。

点餐旅游英语情景对话###五

A: Are you ready to order now,sir?

A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?

B: Yes.

B:是的。

A: Would you like an appetizer?

A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?

B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.

B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。

A: Would you like some soup first?

A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?

B: Very well.

B:很好。

A: What kind of soup would you like?

A:您喜欢什么汤?

B: I want egg soup.

B:我要鸡蛋汤。

A: Have you decided on anything?

A:您决定吃点什么?

B: I'd like to have some meat.

B:我要吃些肉。

A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?

A:扣肉怎么样?

B: No,thank you.

B:不要,谢谢。

A: Are you interested in today's special?

A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?

B: What is it?

B:是什么?

A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.

A:回锅肉。

B: OK. Let me try it.

B:好的。我来尝尝。

A: Anyfhing else?

A:还要别的吗?

B: No , thank you

B:不用了,谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章