英语小笑话短文带翻译阅读
冷笑话不同于一般笑话,它以其独特的制笑机制,能瞬间创造出一种特殊的氛围。小编精心收集了英语小笑话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英语小笑话短文带翻译篇1
Smith was the manager of a construction company and was taking bids on a new project. Thefirst bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000. "That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"
史密斯是一家建设公司的经理,他正负责一个新工程的招标案。第一位投标的是一家波兰公司,他们的代表出价四十万元接那个案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯说。“你可不可以给我一张明细表呢?”
"Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "
“当然没问题,”波兰公司代表说道,“二十万元工资,二十万元材科费。”
Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.
下一个出标的是美国标准建设公司,他们以八十万元竞标。
"Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"
“嗯,这个价钱似乎有些偏高,”史密斯说道。"你们有明细表吗?"
" $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "
“四十万元材料,四十万元工资。”
"I'll get back to you. "
“我以后再同你联系。”
Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office. " $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."
最后可翰•高斯坦•雷伯威兹公司的代表走进史密斯办公室。“一百二十万元是我们竞标的价码,”代表说道。
$11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown onthat?"
“一百二十万元这个标高得太过分了,”史密斯叫道“你可以给我一张明细表吗?"
"No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400,000 for thePolacks.
“没有问题,”代表回答道。“四十万元给我,四十万元给你,最后四十万元则给那家波兰佬开的公司。”
英语小笑话短文带翻译篇2
A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.
一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。
"What are you listening for?" heasked.
"你在听什么呢?"他询问道。
"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.
“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”
"How can you tell?"
“你怎么知道呢?'’
"Broke my neck. "
“我的脖子被撞断了。”
英语小笑话短文带翻译篇3
A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressedNative Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.
一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。
The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.
“我一直切身体会到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。
"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。
I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.
“不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”
"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。
"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."
“此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”
"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。
The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon,he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.
对这样的接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。
"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.
“这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。
"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "
“喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”
"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.
“原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。
"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."
“嘿,你还是不要进去的好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”