英语简单的会话

2017-04-09

上班族的生活可能比较按部就班,但这并不意味着它们的对话是一成不变的。下面是小编给大家整理的英语简单的会话,供大家参阅!

英语简单的会话:美国生活

Todd: OK, Yoko!

Todd:洋子!

Yoko: Hi!

Yoko:你好!

Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America.

Todd:我们来聊聊你在美国的旅行。

Yoko: Trip to America. OK.

Yoko:美国的旅行,好的。

Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.?

Todd:你什么时候去的美国?

Yoko: It's about 4 years ago.

Yoko:大约4年前。

Todd: And what did you do?

Todd:你都做了什么?

Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked as a volunteer teacher in public school.

Yoko:事实上,我去了密歇根州,在一所公立学校中做志愿者老师。

Todd: OK. What was the public school like?

Todd:那所公立学校怎么样?

Yoko: It was not big, and so it was not big. I don't know how to say that, so what should I say....

Yoko:不大,那所学校不是很大,我不知道怎么说,我该怎么说呢……

Todd: It was just a small school?

Todd:那是一间小学校?

Yoko: Yeah. Small school. So only maybe 200 students I think.

Yoko:是的,一所很小的学校。大概只有200名学生。

Todd: Oh, really!

Todd:真的!

Yoko: Yeah, it was really small.

Yoko:是的,真的很小。

Todd: Wow, that is small.

Todd:哇,很小啊。

Yoko: Yeah, yeah.

Yoko:是的。

Todd: Did you know all the students?

Todd:你认识那儿所有的学生吗?

Yoko: I don't think so. I just visited some classes. Yes.

Yoko:我不这么认为。我只是去了几节课。

Todd: So what did you think of America?

Todd:你对美国有什么看法?

Yoko: I think it is a great country for many people who wants to try new things.

Yoko:我认为美国是一个伟大的国家,在美国,人们想要尝试一些新的东西。

Todd: OK.

Todd:好的。

Yoko: You know, so for example I did not have any special skills to teach, but they let me to work there as a volunteer, and they gave me a great oppurtunity to meet a lot of students, who are really nice I think.

Yoko:例如,我没有教书的特殊技能,但校方允许我作为志愿者在那里工作,他们给了我一个机会去接触那里的学生们,学生们都很友好。

Todd: Ah, OK. I agree. What were your students like?

Todd:哦,好的,我同意。你的学生怎么样?

Yoko: They were really motivated to learn Japanese, but they didn't learn a lot. They just, they just wanted to play with me, from other countries. Who is from, sorry!

Yoko:他们对学习日语很积极,但他们并没有学多少。他们只是想和我玩,和来自其他国家的人玩。

Todd: OK. Do you have any special memories from your trip?

Todd:你对这次美国之旅有没有留下什么特殊的记忆?

Yoko: Yes, I visited lots of places by myself and I was really afraid of speaking English to people there but they tried to understand me, and they helped me a lot and I really think OK, they are lots of people who are nice all over the world.

Yoko:是的。我自己去了很多地方。我真的很害怕和当地人说英语,但他们总是努力地理解我,他们帮了我很多很多,这让我觉得全世界有很多好心人。

英语简单的会话:意大利面食

Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking.

杰西卡,我们来谈一谈做饭。

Jessica: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, you like to cook!

你喜欢做饭!

Jessica: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What can you cook?

你会做什么?

Jessica: I can cook Manicotti, Tacos, lots of food.

我会做意式通心粉,墨西哥卷饼,和许多其他食物。

Todd: OK. So what is Manicotti?

什么是意式通心粉?

Jessica: Manicotti is...it's a big noodle. It's hollow on the inside and you fill it with different cheeses and then you put red tomato sauce over the top of it and..it's pretty good.

意式通心粉其实就是面条。面条中间是中空的,可以填充不同的奶酪,最后在面条上面撒上番茄酱,味道很好。

Todd: So how do you make it?

怎么制作?

Jessica: Well, you use Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, um, Parmesan Cheese,a little bit of salt, and basil and stuff and you mix it all together in a pot and then you stuff it in the noodle, and you put the noodle in the pan and shove it in the oven for 35 minutes and let it cook.

将意大利乳清干酪,马苏里拉奶酪,帕玛森乳酪,一点盐,罗勒粉和其他食材一起放进锅中,接着放入意大利面,将面条放在平底锅内,放入烤箱烤制35分钟。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Jessica: And it's good.

味道很好。

Todd: That sounds really good. How often do you make manicotti?

听上去很棒。你多久做一次意式通心粉?

Jessica: Oh, a couple times a month, probably.

也许一月几次。

Todd: What is the secret to good manicotti?

做好意式通心粉,诀窍在哪里?

Jessica: You got to make it tasty, cause if you add enough salt or Parmesan cheese then it doesn't taste as good. It just tastes like your eating cheese. That's it.

你想要味道好,但放太多盐和帕玛森乳酪味道就不妙了。吃上去就像吃奶酪一样。就是这样。

Todd: OK. Well I'll remember that. Thanks a lot Jessica.

我会记住这点的。谢谢你,杰西卡。

Jessica: You're welcome.

不客气。

英语简单的会话:日本

Todd: Hello! What is your name?

你好!你的名字是?

Kentaro: My name is Kentaro.

我叫健太郎?

Todd: Kentaro. And what is your full name?

健太郎。你的全名是?

Kentaro: My full name is Kentaro Sugimori.

我的全名是健太郎杉森。

Todd: Sugimori.

杉森。

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: OK. And where are you from?

你来自哪里?

Kentaro: I'm originally from Hamamatsu city. Which is in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan.

我来自日本静冈县浜松市。

Todd: Oh, really. Shizuoka is a nice place.

真的。静冈县是个好地方。

Kentaro: Oh, really!Have you been there?

真的!你去过那里吗?

Todd: Yeah! I used to live there.

是的!我曾在那里住过。

Kentaro: Oh. Great!

太棒了!

Todd: Tell me about Japan.

跟我说说日本。

Kentaro: Well, Japan is, compared to the states, it's small, homogeneous, however and it's also has it's own culture.

和其他国家相比,日本很小,民族种类单一,但日本有自己的文化。

Todd: OK. Yeah. Yeah. I agree. Japanese culture is very, very unique.

是的。日本文化非常独特。

Kentaro: Mm-hm.

嗯。

Todd: What is the capital city of Japan?

日本的首都是哪里?

Kentaro: Tokyo.

东京。

Todd: Tokyo.

东京。

Kentaro: I believe so.

我想是的。

Todd: OK! Yeah, and who is the leader of the country?

好的!谁是日本的领导人?

Kentaro: Well, our political leader is Mr. Prime Minister Koizumi Junichiro.

我们的政治领导人是首相小泉纯一郎。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Kentaro: But our psychological leader will be our Emperor.

但我们的精神领袖是天皇。

Todd: OK. Nice, and do you like the Prime Minister?

好的,你喜欢日本首相吗?

Kentaro: Yes, I like him.

是的,我很欣赏他。

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. Alright. Thanks.

我也是。好的,谢谢。

英语简单的会话:驾驶

Todd: OK. Keri, can you drive?

凯莉,你会开车吗?

Kerri: Yes, I can.

是的,我会。

Todd: Do you have a driver's license?

你有驾照吗?

Kerri: I do.

我有。

Todd: OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license?

你拿驾照有多久了?

Kerri: I think I got it when I was 17 actually.

实际上我17岁就拿到驾照了。

Todd: OK. How do you get a driver's license in your country?

在你的国家怎样才能拿到驾照?

Kerri: Well, I think it's changed since I was a teenager. At that time, you get a learner's permit. And then you start driving with your parents. And you'd also go to drivers ed. And then you had to pass a driving test. I think a written test as well.

现在和我考驾照的时候不一样了。那时候,你还要拿到学习许可证。接着可以和你的搭档开始练习开车。你还要练习教练车。接着你需要通过

驾驶考试。还需要通过笔试考试。

Todd: OK. Did you get a perfect score on your driving test?

你驾驶考试的分数很高吗?

Kerri: I was close to perfect, yeah. I can't remember my exact score but I remember it was pretty good.

几乎满分。我不记得准确的分数了,但我记得考得很好。

Todd: Do all the members of your family drive?

你的家人都拿到驾照了吗?

Kerri: Yeah.

是的。

英语简单的会话:反义词

Todd: OK. Ramon, we're going to talk about opposites.

雷蒙,我们来聊聊反义词。

Jamon: OK.

好的。

Todd: What is big?

什么很大?

Jamon: The earth is big.

大地很大。

Todd: Yeah, I agree. What is small?

我同意。什么很小?

Jamon: I'm small on the earth.

我在大地上很渺小。

Todd: That's true. How much do you weigh?

没错。你体重多少?

Jamon: I weigh 65.

我重65公斤。

Todd: Wow! 65 kilograms.

哇!65公斤。

Jamon: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Yeah, yeah. I'm a little bit heavier, about 72....What is expensive?

我比你要重一点,大概72公斤。什么很贵?

Jamon: A big house is expensive.

大房子很贵。

Todd: Yeah, pretty much anywhere. Ooh..loud motorcycle. Sorry! What is small? I mean..I'm sorry..what is cheap?

是的不管哪儿的房子都很贵。摩托车声音好大。不好意西!什么很小?抱歉,什么很便宜?

Jamon: What is cheap? The 100 Yen shop is cheap.

什么很便宜?一百日元店很便宜。

Todd: Yeah. What can you buy at a 100 Yen shop?

你在100日元点能买到什么?

Jamon: About everything.

能买到任何东西。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Jamon: Which is good?

什么是好?

Todd: Do you think 100 Yen shops are a good idea, or do you think they're environmentally a bad idea?

你认为百元便利店是个好主意吗,或者认为它不够环保?

Jamon: No, I like the 100 Yen shop.

不,我喜欢百元便利店。

Todd: Yeah. The cheap stuff. Actually. I do to. It's nice. Alright. Thanks a lot.

是的。商品很便宜。实际上我也很喜欢。它很棒。好的,谢谢。

以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章