旅游英语会话

2016-11-11

下面是小编整理的旅游英语会话,以供大家学习参考。

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。

I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

旅行常用词汇之简单会话篇

谢谢!—— Thank you.

多谢!-- Thanks a lot.

对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.

抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.

谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

.

您好。--How are you!

无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway

初次见面问好。—— How do you do!

很高兴见到你。—— (Its) nice to meet you.

请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?

请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?

我叫...。—— My name is ... (Im ...)

很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

旅行常用词汇之换汇篇

玩得快乐--Have a good time.

祝你好运。—— Good luck.

我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎么了?—— Whats the matter?

糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

我真为你难过。—— Im sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗?

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 货币

money changing 兑换货币

an exchange form 兑换单

bank note 钞票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零钱

subsidiary money 辅币

nickel piece 镍币

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

Reserving a room by phone旅行常用词汇之电话订房篇

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.

Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?

Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.

Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

Tom: About three days.

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

汤姆:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

汤姆:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

前台:没问题,先生。

汤姆:价格如何?

前台:每晚280美元。

汤姆:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

汤姆:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。

汤姆:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?

汤姆:我叫汤姆,张。

前台:您能拼读一下吗?

汤姆:T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。

前台:谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?

汤姆:大约三天。

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。。

汤姆:谢谢。明天见。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章