关于二分钟英文诗朗诵

2017-03-27

英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。小编精心收集了关于二分钟英文诗,供大家欣赏学习!

关于二分钟英文诗篇1

Friendship Is Like the Breeze

友谊如微风

Terri Fanning

特里•范宁

Friendship is like the breeze,

友谊如和煦的微风,

You can't hold it, Smell it, Taste it Or know when it's coming,

你握不住它, 闻不到它, 尝不到它, 无法知道它何时光临,

But you can always feel it, And you'll always know it's there,

不过你总能感觉到它, 而且总能意识到它的存在,

It may come and then go, But you can know it'll always be back..

它可能会来了而又走开, 但你知道它总会回来。

关于二分钟英文诗篇2

Friend

朋友

Sometimes in life, You find a special friend; Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

有时在生活中, 你会发现一个特别的朋友; 有人通过成为你生活的一部分而改变你的命运

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

有人使你笑,直到你不能停止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

有人使你相信真的有在世界上的良好。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

有人说服你,真的有一个上锁的门只等着你来打开它。

This is Forever Friendship. when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty,

这是永远友好。 当你遇到挫折, 世界似乎黑暗和空洞的,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你永远的朋友你在升降机的精神和作出的黑暗和空洞的世界 突然显得明亮,充满挑战。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

你永远的朋友度过困难时期你,时代的悲哀,时代的困惑。

If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows,

如果你扭头就走, 你永远的朋友如下,

If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

如果你失去你的方式, 你永远的朋友会引导您和您的欢呼声。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你永远的朋友认为你的手,告诉你,一切将是不错。

And if you find such a friend, You feel happy and complete,

如果你找到这样的朋友, 你感到幸福和完整,

Because you need not worry, Your have a forever friend for life.

因为你不用担心, 你的生活有一个永远的朋友。

关于二分钟英文诗篇3

These Things Shall Never Die

这些美好不会消逝

Charles Dickens

查尔斯•狄更斯

The pure, the bright,the beautiful, That stirred our hearts in youth, The impulses to wordless prayer,

一切纯洁的、辉煌的、美丽的, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵, 推动着我们做无言的祷告,

The dreams of love and truth; The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry,

让我们梦想着爱与真理; 在失去后感到珍惜的, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着,

The striving after better hopes- These things can never die. The timid hand stretched forth to aid

为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着—— 这些美好不会消逝。 羞怯地伸出援助的手。

A brother in his need, A kindly word in grief's dark hour That proves a friend indeed ;

在你的兄弟需要的时候, 伤痛、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 就足以证明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed, When justice threatens nigh,

轻声地祈求怜悯, 在审判临近的时候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart- These things shall never die. Let nothing pass for every hand

懊悔的心有一种伤感, 这些美好不会消逝。 在人间传递温情,

Must find some work to do ; Lose not a chance to waken love- Be firm,and just ,and true;

尽你所能地去做; 别错失了唤醒爱的良机—— 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;

So shall a light that cannot fade Beam on thee from on high.

因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒就不会消失。

And angel voices say to thee--- These things shall never die.>

你将听到天使的声音在说—— 这些美好不会消逝。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章