高中幽默英语笑话译文

2016-12-02

笑话使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松,在人们的日常生活中起着重要调剂作用。下面小编为大家带来高中幽默英语笑话译文,欢迎大家阅读!

高中幽默英语笑话译文1:

Arthur was sitting outside his local pub one day,enjoying a quiet pint and generally feeling good about himself, when a Nun suddenly appears at his table and starts decrying the evils of drink.

一天,亚瑟正坐在当地酒吧的外面,享受着啤酒的美味,逍遥自得。这时一个修女突然出现在他的桌前,开始谴责饮酒所带来的罪恶。

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Drinking is a the blood of the devil!”

“年轻人。你应该为你自己而感到耻辱!喝酒是一种罪过!酒精就像是魔鬼的鲜血!”

Now Arthur gets pretty annoyed about this,and goes on the offensive. "How do you know Sister?"

这时亚瑟感到有些厌烦就开始辩解:“大姐你是怎么知道的?”

"My Mother Superior told me so.”

“我们修道院的院长这么告诉我的。”

"But have you ever had a drink yourself`? How can you he sure that what you are saying is right?"

“但是你自己从来没有喝过,你怎么就知道你说的是正确的呢?”

"Don’t be ridiculous一of course I have never taken alcohol myself.”

“别开玩笑了,我自己当然没有沾过酒了。”

"Then let me buy you a drink,一if you still believe afterwards that it is evil 1 will give up drink for life.”

“那么我请你喝一杯吧。如果你尝过之后还是那么认为,我就一生不再饮酒。”

"How could I,a Nun,sit outside this public house drinking?!”

“我,一个修女,怎么能这样做?坐在酒吧外面喝酒?!”

"I’ll get the barman to put it in a teacup for you , then no one will know.”

“我会叫服务员把酒倒在茶杯里的,没有人会知道。”

The Nun reluctantly agrees, so Arthur goes inside to the bar.

那个修女极其不情愿的同意了。然后亚瑟走进了酒吧。

"Another pint for me, and a vodka,” then he lowers his voice and says to the barman,"and could you put the vodka in a teacup?"

“再给我来一杯啤酒和一杯伏特加”,他压低他的嗓音对服务员说,“你能不能把伏特加酒倒在一个茶杯里?”

"Oh no! It’s not that bloody Nun again is it?"

“噢,天哪!是不是那个魔鬼之血’的修女又来骗酒喝了?”

高中幽默英语笑话译文2:

The priest was so concerned with the welfare of his pretty young parishioner that he invited her to his private quarters to discuss her confession.

一位神父非常关切教区内一位年轻美丽的教友幸福,因此便邀她到他私人住处讨论她的忏悔。

"Now, let me get this straight," said the priest. "This young man you went out with did he put his arm around your shoulder like this?"

“现在让我把事情搞清楚,”神父说道,“这个年轻人跟你出去他是不是像这样把他的手臂绕在你的肩膀?”

"Yes, Father, and worse. "

“是的,神父,还有更糟的事情呢。”

"And did he put his hand on your thigh like this?"

“他也像这样把手放在你的大腿上吗?"

"Yes, Father, and worse. "

“是的,神父,还有更坏的呢。”

By now the clergyman was thoroughly aroused. He hiked the girl's skirt and gave her a vigorous humping. "And did he do this?" he inquired.

此时神父已被刺激得兴奋莫名,他撩起女孩的裙子,元气充沛地和她做起爱来,“他也这样做吗?"神父问道。

"Yes, Father, and worse, "

“是的,神父,还有更糟的呢!”

“ But what could be worse than what Ijust did?"

“有什么还比我刚刚所做的更糟呢?"

"I'm afraid, Father, that he gave me the clap."

“恐怕,神父,他把淋病传染给我了。”

以上就是小编为大家带来的高中幽默英语笑话译文,希望大家喜欢!

高中幽默英语笑话译文相关文章:

1.高中英语幽默笑话

2.幽默英文笑话精选

3.英语幽默笑话及翻译

4.英语幽默笑话故事带翻译

5.幽默搞笑英语笑话带翻译

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章