关于中秋节的英语对话阅读

2017-06-07

中秋节,又称月夕、秋节、仲秋节、八月节、八月会、追月节、玩月节、拜月节、女儿节或团圆节,是流行于中国众多民族与汉字文化圈诸国的传统文化节日,时在农历八月十五。小编精心收集了关于中秋节的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于中秋节的英语对话1

小李: Tomorrow is Mid-Autumn Day again! The moon becomes round again!

明天又到中秋节了!月亮又圆了!

Foreign Boss: Great! This is a traditional festival for Chinese people, and a legal national holiday! I will give you all a half-day leave!

太好了!这对中国人来说是个传统的节日,也是国家法定的节假日!我要给你们放半天假!

小李: Thanks a lot! Do you know Mid-Autumn Day is a special festival for family reunion?

太感谢了!您知道吗,中秋节是个家庭团圆的特殊节日!

Foreign Boss: Of course I know! Every Mid-Autumn Day, I eat moon cake together with my family, the brand is Holiland.

我当然知道,我每年中秋节还和家人一起吃好利来月饼呢!

小李: You know quite a lot about China. You are really an old China hand!

您对中国知道的真多!您真是个“中国通”!

关于中秋节的英语对话2

A: I heard everybody usually barbecues to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.

A: 我听说大家在中秋节的时候都会烤肉。(这是哪里的习惯啊,小编米有听说过哎。。。)

B: In the past few years, it has become quite regular, but it is not a tradition.

B: 这几年以来烤肉的确相当流行,不过那不是一项传统习俗。

A: What's the meaning behind this holiday?

A: 这个节日有什么特殊意义吗?

B: Well, it is said to have originated from sacrificing to the moon goddess. But, nowadays the full moon just represents the gathering of friends and family.

B: 据说最早以前是源于人们向月女神献祭;不过到了现代,满月只是代表朋友或家人的团圆而已。

A: Oh that's right. It is a full circle just like the traditional round dinner table.

A: 喔,的确是这样没错,圆满的形状就好像是传统的晚餐圆桌似的。

B: Exactly. So, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a time for friends and family to come together and appreciate the moon.

B: 的确如此。中秋节就是家人和朋友聚在一起赏月的日子。

A: Let me guess...you also get together to eat right!?

A: 让我猜猜……你们也聚在一起吃东西吧?

B: Ha-ha...you're finally getting the hang of it! At some point, during the Mid-Autumn Festival, you have to eat mooncakes.

B: 哈哈,你终于开窍了!吃月饼是中秋节重要的活动之一。

关于中秋节的英语对话3

The Mid-autumn Festival is coming. Steven's Chinese friend Li Lei invites him to celebrate thefestival together.

中秋节就要来了。史蒂文的中国朋友李雷邀请他一块共度佳节。

Steven: Will you go back home to celebrate Midautumn Festival?

史蒂文:中秋节你回家吗?

Li Lei: Sure. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-autumn Festival.

李雷:当然问了。在中国,中秋节 这天在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的。

Steven: How will you celebrate it?

史蒂文:那你们都怎么庆祝中秋呢?

Lj Lei: Our family will enjoy mooncakes and watch a beautiful full moon together.

李雷:我们会一起吃月饼、赏满月什么的。

Steven: I like eating mooncakes. There are so many different kinds of fillings in them. And theyare all very delicious.

史蒂文:我很喜欢吃月饼。有好多种馅儿,很好吃。

Li Lei: Would you like to go home with me? We can celebrate the festival together.

李雷:你愿意跟我一块儿回家吗?我们可以一起庆祝这个节日。

Steven: That's great, thank you!

史蒂文:太好了,谢谢你。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章