旅游常用口语:乘坐地铁实用对话

2017-03-16

地铁是沿着地面铁路系统的形式逐步发展形成的一种用电力牵引的快速大运量城市轨道交通模式,其线路通常敷设在地下隧道内,有的在城市中心以外,从地下转到地面或高架桥上敷设方式。除了上述的地下铁以外,也包括高架铁路(Elevated railway)或路面上铺设的铁路。因此,地铁是路权专有的,无平交,这也是地铁区别于轻轨交通系统的根本性的标志。

Taking the Subway 乘坐地铁

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Going to Chinatown 去中国城

Nora:Excuse me.I want to go to Chinatown.Can you tell me which tube line l should take and where I should get off?

诺拉:请问我要去中国城.应该坐哪条地铁线,要在哪站下车?

Information Center:No problem.Let me show you this tube map.Here we are now,at Victoria Station.From here,take the Victoria Line to Green Park,and then change to the Piccadilly Line.Get off at Leicester Square.Chinatown is a short walk away.

询问处:我为您解说一下这张地铁路线图。我们现在是在这里,维多利亚站。从这里 ‘搭维多利亚线到格林公园站,接着换皮卡地里大道线。在莱斯特广场站下车,走_二小段路就可以到中国城了。

Nora:What's the fare?

诺拉:请问车票是多少钱?

Information Center:A single ticket to Leicester Square is l pound and 80 pence.A return ticket is 3 pounds and 50 pence.

询问处:到莱斯特广场站的单程票是1英镑80便士,来回票是3英镑50便士。

Nora:That sounds kind of expensive.I am a student.Can I get a discount?

诺拉:好像有点贵。我是学生,有优惠吗?

Information Center:Do you,have an Intemational Student Card?If you do,you can get 25% off.

询问处:请问您有国际学生证吗,有的话可以打7.5折。

Nora:That sounds great.l'll take one.

诺拉:那很棒.我就买一张了。

Information Center:You have to go to the ticket counter and get your.ticket there.

询问处:票要到售票处购买。

Nora:I see.You've been very helpful.Cheers.

诺拉:我知道了。你帮了我很大的忙。谢谢。

情境对话2

Taking the Subway乘坐地铁

Mr.Wang:How often is there a train coming in?

王先生:多长时间有一趟车?

Clerk:Every ten minutes or so.

工作人员:每隔10钟左右。

Mr.Wang:How to get to 66th Stroet,please?

王先生:请问去66街怎么走?

Clerk:The York Line is what you want.

工作人员:你可以乘约克线。

Mr.Wang:How much is it?

王先生:多少钱?

Clerk:lt's a dollar fifty.

工作人员:一美元五十美分。

Mr.Wang:How to get to the York Line?

王先生:去约克线怎么走?

Clerk:You have just to go through the No.6 ticket barrier over there.A train will be in directly.

工作人员:你得从那边六号检票口进站。车马上就要进站了。

Mr.Wang:Thanks a lot.

王先生:多谢了。

Clerk:lt's all right.

工作人员:不用谢。

Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen? 这是去建国门的地铁吗? Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains? 换乘地铁还要付费吗? Where do we pay the fare? 我们在哪儿付车费? Is it the right station to change? 是在这一站换乘吗?

Where do I change to the Second Line? 请问我在哪儿换乘地铁二号线? A train will be in directly. 列车马上进站。 Here comes the train. 车来了。

The first train pulls in there at 5:00 a.m. 首班列车早上5点进站。 Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically. 当心!地铁车门是自动开关的。 实用地铁对话:

A: Good! There's the information desk. 太好了,那里有个问讯处。 How do we get the 70th Street, please? 请问我们怎样能到第70街? B: The Northern Line is what you want. 你可以坐北线地铁。 A: How much is it? 票价多少? B: It's two yuan. 两元。

A: Which way do we go for the Northern Line? 我们怎样去北线地铁?

B: Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly. 从8号检票口往前走,列车马上就进站。

A: I appreciate it. 非常感谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章