旅游英语情景对话:办理登机
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:办理登机,欢迎大家学习!
办理登机情景对话一:
A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.
A:上午好。请出示机票和护照。
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I'll check it through.
A:多谢。请把您的行李放在这里行吗?我要查一下。
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.
A:飞机误点10分钟,所以您要在大约一个小时后登机。
办理登机情景对话二:
A:Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?
A:小姐,打扰一下。我是转乘207次航班的旅客。你能告诉我往哪儿走吗?
B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane
B:让我想想。您的飞机在12号口。您应该到12号口登机。
A:Where's Gate 12 ?
A:12号登机口在哪儿?
B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you'll see the sign.
B:到那边乘坐自动扶梯,然后往左拐,您就会看到指示牌。
A:Thank you very much.
A:十分感谢。
办理登机情景对话三:
A:Can I help you?
A:我能为您效劳吗?
B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?
B:是在这里缴机场税吗?
A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?
A:是的,先生。如牌所示缴纳,几份?
B:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?
B:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?
A:How many people are you paying the tax for?
A:你要缴多少人的机场税?
B:My wife and me. The two of us.
B:我和我妻子。我们两个。
A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.
A:一人100元,所以你要付我200元。
B:Oh , OK. Here's 200 yuan.
B:哦,好。这是200元。
A:Here are your iwo receipts.
A:这是你的两张收据。
B:Thanks. What shall I do then?
B:谢谢。接下来做什么呢?
A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry,she'll ask for them from you.
A:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。
B:Oh,I guess I'm a lifile confused.
B.哦,我想我有点糊涂了。
A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.
A;第一次出国都是这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。
B:Thanks a lot.
B:非常感谢。
办理登机情景对话四:
A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?
A:请问,这是办理乘坐CA507次航班手续的柜台吗?
B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?
B:是的,请给我您的机票和护照。
A:Here you are.
A:给您。
B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
B:您有几件行李?
A:Only one.
A:只有一件。
B:Please put your luggage on this scale.
B:请把行李放在秤上。
A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?
A:好的。飞机会准时起飞吗?
B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.
B:是的,小姐。飞机会在一小时后准时起飞。请到10号登机口,祝您旅途愉快。