关于订房间的英语对话阅读

2017-06-13

在课堂教学中,应该引起学生兴趣,引入对话主题,很自然地融入进英语的对话教学。 小编精心收集了关于订房间的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于订房间的英语对话1

A:Advance Reservations.Can I help you?

B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.

B: What is the rate, please?

A: The current rate is$50 per night.

B: What services come with that?

A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.

A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?

B: Yes, it is Moore.

A: How do you spell it, please?

B: It's M-O-O-R-E.

A:M-O-O-R-E.And what is your address,please?

B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..

A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?

B:Sure,no problem.It's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..Have you got it?

A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..

B: That's right.

A: What about your telephone number?

B:(601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.

A:A quiet room away from the street is preferred.O.K..We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible.We look forward to your visit.

B:Thank you and good-bye.

A:Good-bye.

关于订房间的英语对话2

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要预订一间房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

A That is 580 RMB

房费是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你们没有折扣吗?

A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什么时候能到达,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2点45

A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

谢谢,再见!

关于订房间的英语对话3

A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗?

B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生?

A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

一间有超大号床的双人房,。

B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生?

A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。

B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。

A. Is the room with or without a bath?

请问,房间里有浴室吗?

B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间,

A. How much will the fee for one night?

住一晚多少钱?

B. About four hundred francs?

约四百法郎

A. What does that include?

包括什么服务

B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务

A. Is there an extra charge for children?

带小孩,会另外收费吗?

B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗?

A. Yes, for December 27th.

是的,12月27日

B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉您的姓名和联系电话,

A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。

B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢?

A. Credit card, here it is.

信用卡,给您。

B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

您已成功预定你的酒店,先生

A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

谢谢您的帮忙。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章