商务英语常用句型

2016-11-12

英语是外企职员必备的一项基本技能。很多员工头疼自己的英文过不了关,一碰到要用英文进行文书或是要和老外进行交流就六神无主,今天特地为大家搜罗了一些经典且常用的句型,大家不妨做个有心人收藏着,莫到用时方恨少呢!

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…

我写信是要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…

先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about…

如我先前所提及关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…

如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone…

如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. From our decision at the previous meeting…

如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. As you requested/per your requirement…

按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that…

请被告知…

16. Please note that…

请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…

我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…

我确信…

19. We agree with you on…

我们同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…

从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下…

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that…

我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that…

我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that…

我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your…

恭喜您关于…

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没意见。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that…

我们很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…

由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…

我觉得不太乐观关于…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept…

我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could…

我们会很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could…

我会很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章