关于爱情的两人英语对话

2017-06-17

爱情和情歌一样,最高境界是余音袅袅。小编精心收集了关于爱情的两人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于爱情的两人英语对话1

ANick, it's very nice of you to see me off.

尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。

BYou're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?

我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?

AVery well. If I leave I'll miss you.

非常好。我离开后会想你的。

BMe too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.

我也一样,请一到波士顿就给我写信。

AI'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.

我保证,而且我记住了你的电话,我会给你打电话的。

BOK, they begin to register.

哦,他们开始登机了。

AIt's time I left.

我得走了。

BHave a nice journey! Do give my regards to your parents.

旅行愉快!代我向你的父母问好。

关于爱情的两人英语对话2

AWhat was your wedding ceremony like, Abigail?

盖布莉加尔,你们的结婚典礼怎么样?

BMy husband and I got married in a registry office with just two friends there as witnesses. But then we had three parties to celebrate.

我和我丈夫请了2个朋友做见证人,去婚姻注册处注了册。可是,接着我们要办3场酒席。

AThree parties? That's quite a lot. That must have been expensive!

三场?太多了,一定要花很多钱!

BWell, since my husband and I are from two different countries, and we live in a third country, we decided to have one in each country. It wasn't actually that expensive.

嗯,因为我和我丈夫来自不同国家,而且我们又在第三个国家生活。所以,我们打算在每个国家请一次客。实际上花费也不会太多。

AWere your parents upset that they weren't there to see you get married?

你们的父母没能出席你们的婚礼,他们不会觉得有点失望吗?

BI would have liked them to be there, but they couldn’t afford to fly out to see us, and we couldn't afford to fly out to see them, so they understood.

我其实很希望他们能来,但是他们负担不了飞过来看我们的机票费用,我们去看他们也同样飞不起,所以我们就互相理解吧。

ADid your husband's family get to meet your family?

你公公婆婆和你父母见过面吗?

BMy husband's parents flew out to meet my family when we got married in my hometown, so that was great. Some people spend ridiculous amounts of money on extravagant wedding receptions, but we agreed that the wedding party should be less about money and more about family.

我们在我家乡结婚的时候,我公公婆婆飞过来和我父母见了一面,非常愉快。有些人为了办个豪华婚礼不惜一掷千金,可是我们还是觉得婚礼应该多一点家庭的温馨,少一点金钱的装点。

AThat makes sense. Did you go on a honeymoon?

有道理。你们去度蜜月了吗?

BWe waited until our one-year anniversary to go on our honeymoon to Africa.

我们想结婚一周年的时候去非洲度蜜月。

AYou really didn't have a very traditional wedding, did you?

你们的婚礼真的跟传统式不沾边,对吧?

BNot at all, but we don’t have a very traditional marriage either, so it suited us perfectly!

没错,而且我们也不是普通的婚姻,所以,这种婚礼和我们正好相配。

关于爱情的两人英语对话3

ATom, you look thoughtful and unhappy recently. What's wrong with you?

汤姆,你最近看起来总是若有所思,又很不开心。你是怎么了?

BLily broke up with me last week. In fact, she dumped me.

上周莉莉和我分手了。确切地说,是她甩了我。

AWhy? I mean, why did she part company with you after seven years together?

为什么?我是说,你们在一起7年了,为什么她要和你分手?

BShe said it was because we had very different ideas about life.

她说是因为我们的生活理念不同。

ADo you believe her excuse?

你相信她的借口吗?

BOf course not. I knew she had fallen in love with another guy. It is difficult to see her move on so quickly.

当然不,我知道她爱上了别人。看到她这么快移情别恋我真的很难过。

ACome on, buddy, cheer up. Why not do some sports with me? Violent exercise might help to shake you out of your disappointment in love.

加油,老弟,振作点。和我去做些运动吧?剧烈运动可能会帮助你从失恋中解脱出来。

BThank you, Steven. You are really a good friend.

谢谢你,史蒂文,你真的是个很好的朋友。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章