两人简短英语对话短文
对话教学作为一种新型而有效的教学方式,主张教师和学生应具有对话心态,坚持对话原则,学生在互动交流与沟通合作中学习、使用英语,有效实现学生英语交际能力的锻炼与培养。小编精心收集了两人简短英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
两人简短英语对话短文1
A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.
各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。
B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?
这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?
A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.
此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。
B:How ignorant I am!
我也太无知了。
A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”
龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。
B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.
我知道那个茶叶,闻起来很香的。
A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.
没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。
B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!
贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。
两人简短英语对话短文2
A:What a wonderful sight!
多么神奇的景色啊!
B:Yes. I've dreamed a thousand times that I could lie down here to relax.
是的。我千百次地梦想我能在这儿放松放松。
A:We are tired of jobs and competition. We need a quiet place.
因为工作和竞争,我们太累了。我们需要一片安静的天空。
B:I'd like to stay here for all my life if possible.
如果可能,我愿意一辈子在这儿。
A:So would I. Look, it might be going to rain.
我也是。看,天可能要下雨了。
B:I don't think it will spoil our trip.
我想天气不会毁坏了我们的旅行。
A:It will give us better feeling and atmosphere if it rains.
如果下雨,那将更有感觉,更有情调。
B:Let's kick off our shoes to walk on the green flag stoned roads.
我们脱掉鞋子走在青青的石板路上吧。
A:That's a good idea!
好主意!
两人简短英语对话短文3
A:Tom, shall we pass a village?
汤姆,我们要经过乡村吗?
B:Yes. If you look ahead, you may see a hill, at the foot is a village.
是的,如果您往前看,您会看见一座小山,在山脚下就有一座小山村。
A:Wow, I got it. It looks terrific. Can we visit it?
哇,我看见了。太美了,我们可以去参观吗?
B:No problem. Generally, farmers are very friendly and hospitable. I'm sure they will feel very happy when we go there.
没问题,村民们通常都热情好客。我敢肯定,我们去那儿,他们会很髙兴的。
A:Really? Then, after you.
真的吗?那我们走吧!
B:According to my experience, this is typical mountainous village. The mountain, the tile roofed houses and the fields create a gorgeous view.
根据我的经验,这是个典型的山村。大山、瓦房、田野构成了一幅多美的画面呀!
C:Hold on, please. We'd like to have a panorama of the fields.
停停车,好吗?我们想看看田野的全貌。
B:OK. There are two crops in the fields. One is wheat, the other with yellow flowers is rape seed.
好吧。田里有两种作物,一种是小麦,另一种带黄花的 是菜籽。
D:Well, how many times do the farmers reap the crops a year?
哦,这里的庄稼一年收获几季?
B:They reap two main crops. One is wheat, the other is rice. Since the economic reform, every farmer has got a piece of land around half acre. And they decide what to plant by themselves. So our government is taking some measures to stimulate the initiative of the farmers. And they also do work. The farmer's life becomes better and better.
他们每年收获两季。一是小麦、一是大米。经济改革以来,每一位农民都有大约半英亩地。他们可以自己决定栽种什么农作物。政府正采取一系列措施来提高农民的积极性。这一系列措施也非常奏效,农民的生活越来越好。
C:I'm glad to hear that. Why not go to the farmer's house to have a chat with them?
很高兴听您这么说。为什么我们不到农民家里和他们谈谈呢?
B:I am also anxious to meet them. Follow me, please.
我也渴望见到他们。跟我来吧!