有关梦想的英语对话阅读

2017-06-06

梦想,是一种不显山石露水的执着;是一种不惧风不畏雨的坚忍;是一种不图名不图利的忠诚。小编整理了有关梦想的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关梦想的英语对话篇一

John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?

约翰,你小的时候有过什么梦想吗?

Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.

当然有了,我曾梦想长大后做一名飞行员。不过遗憾的是,我没有实现儿时的梦想。

I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.

我也是如此,我小的时候曾梦想做一名伟大的科学家,但现在却只是一个普通办公职员。

Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?

好了,忘记这些吧。对了,史蒂文,你目前有什么实际的梦想吗?

I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.

有,现在我在努力学习英文,我想成为一名翻译。

You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.

嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的梦想,永不放弃。

Thanks, I will.

谢谢,我会的!

有关梦想的英语对话篇二

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。

Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。

有关梦想的英语对话篇三

Bob:

Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.

每隔四年,世界上最优秀的运动员都从四面八方汇集到一起参加奥林匹克盛会。

Kate:

I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.

我认为赢得一枚金牌是每一个运动员的梦想。

Bob:

But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.

但是他们必须为此年复一年地进行漫长而且常常是单一枯燥的训练。

Kate:

Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.

当然。付出这些艰辛的劳动之后,他们要到奥运赛场上同其他优秀的选手较量。

Bob:

Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.

除此之外,他们中的每一个人还不得不在他们成功的道路上克服许多困难。

Kate:

Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.

对。成功的背后有太多的泪水和汗水。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章